Seabird Tourists Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 8, 2022

File a complaint to Seabird Tourists

Having problems with Seabird Tourists?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Seabird Tourists customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Seabird Tourists

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Seabird Tourists Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Seabird Tourists reviews & complaints(156)

Hi..

While boarding the bus, staff members are behaving rudely for 2 minutes late coming..
Seabird Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Was my first experience Maintenance not good hole night I was awakening bcz of bed bugs if I informed driver also there is no response from them and driver behaviour not good they were talking roodly. I booked in the morning but I got a booking confirmation msg @ night 8.30pm then what is the use of booking this bus.In future I never use this bus....
    I have made 2 Payment for seabird tourist travel using Seabird app. The money is debited from my Bank account., But it is not confirmed yet in the seabird app. No tickets are booked and the money is debited. it's been more than 2 days still no response from seabird team.. I have been trying to contact them, they either tell that they will call back in 5 minutes and no response or they don't pickup the call...

I have travelled in Seabird from banglore to sagar.
    I have booked my ticket to sagar.
    Driver stopped bus at sagar private bus stand I asked him weather he will stop in front of sagar government bus stand, he told yes we will drop you there.
    When bus is moving infront of sagar government bus stand driver refused to open cabin door he has locked passanger door from the front. Even I called him on mobile he didn't stopped bus till Siddapur which is almost 40 km away from Sagar.

This is a worst experience while traveling.

Dear Seabird Tourists,

Last night I traveled on a Seabird bus from Goa to Bangalore PNR 6085584 & bus number KA-01 AJ-2461. It was on of my worst travel experiences by bus. The bus left frok Panjim at 8:15, but stopped for dinner at around 12 am, and the washrooms there were in a bad condition and stinking terribly. After that, we were woken up early morning at around 6 saying that there's a change of bus, for which no prior...
      I have travelled in SeaBird bus from Bangalore to Chennai already 1 hour late for pickup and SeaBird bus employee behave very rudely and he refused to to drop the proper dropping point and say get down in before of some place, very very bad experience please Kindly suggest to not book this bus and not list out this kind of travels in Abhi Buss and RedBus Mobile APP, there is no safety for this bus no discipline....
      Seabird has dropped in between, instead of dropping point, when I enquired bus team is telling i need to wait 2 hours more, like this they made us to get down, which resulted me in paying additional cost on Auto. Need a serious action...
      Dear team,

I have booked seabird from banglore to sagara through abhibus. Booking id for reference [au[protected]]. The bus got break down at before holalkere rural, near channagiri in middle of forest. The driver told us catch new bus and reach the destination. The seabird tourist such an irresponsible tourist i have ever seen. They have not even adjusted the new bus to travel. Instead of that, the driver and conductor or...

We booked sea bird from bangalore to gokarna under ticket number 5825325
      They cancelled AC bus and arranged nonAC at last minute.

So one o[censored]s had to cancel and come by car. 2 o[censored]s still used the night bus but there were too many delays and stops due to combining of route, and more over they stopped morning 10am at Kumta for more than hour for unloading commerical shipping. It is completely illegal to load and unload commerical shipping material of that much quantity when they are supposed to run a tourist bus and their luggage only.

Need complete refund of tickets and also compensation of 5000 due to delays and no stops for breakfast when there were delays. Causing health issues and sickness for us.
      Seabird Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Staffs don't have manners and they don't know how to speak with customers, everytime they ask for money for single bag/ luggage, if we ask receipt they will come to fight with us . This is not the 1st time happening this incident. Whenever you go there they will come to beg . Today also same thing happened, we had only one bag with us, the person name is Aradya came to us and asked 150 rs for single luggage bag, when we asked a receipt he...
        My parcel is missing. It was sent through Seabird tourists. Never expected this from Seabird as we are regular customers of them. Please find out and send it to us as early as possible. It is really very important for us....
        Pnr 5775730. Worst service. Seat number 17L and 18L both did not have back seat so as to sit back comfortably. Also the window sleeper seats had become wet due to rain....

I have sent a tv if 55 inch from Vijayawada to Mangalore
        In the kr they have mentioned that 2 qty of TV's and as per invoice and amt was 800 +gst =860
        But they too 900 saying that this is the loading charges and without this they can't do it
        And I have not given them cash instead I have done phone pay they didn't allow me to do the phone pay of the company we which was available and they said to pay it on an alternate number
        Seabird Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We booked two tickets booked in Seabird Tourist AC Bus ( For travelling from Bangalore to Gokarna). Upon looking at the horrible reviews, we tried to cancel within 5 minutes of booking. The cancellation is not being allowed. We condemn the unprofessional behaviour in strong words and loathe this kind of practices being in India. Our PNR no. is AT[protected]. We plan to take this up further with Consumer Forum, with a view to stopping this...

I booked ticket from Banglore to Belgaum today (23/03/2021) in Seabird. The bus is @ 10:30pm from Anandrao circle. While booking in Redbus app, it was shown as AC sleeper. However, the bus came is non AC sleeper. I am having the ticket proof with me for AC sleeper.

It's quite disappointed. Are u ready to repay my money paid. It's a very worst and cheap action Seabird doing. I could have gone to some competitors who are actually saying the bus status.
          Seabird Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vehicle number KA-01-AL-7273 MALAPUR-KARWAR-BANGALORE. Passenger is not ready to get down because same seat is been booked for two passengers .. what is the reason .? Why do we have to wait for so much of time ? Why seabird cannot solve this problem ... totaly waste of time and many people got late to their work now . WHO WILL BEAR THE LOSSES ? SEABIRD WILL BEAR THEIR LOSSES
            Seabird Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Banglore to Visakhapatnam bus not stopping for toilet we asked driver they told stop at road for toilet to a lady
              Seabird Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked seabird bus ticket to travel from Bengaluru to brahmavara on 10 jan 2020. my boarding point was Jayanagar 4th block and time to board was 8 PM.(Attached bus ticket for your reference).

The entire incident about communicating one small matter "that bus was broke down and another bus will take me till that bus and i can reach my destination from boarding that bus" the complete staff members...

This is Somanna MV.travelling by bus no K01AH8259 from jp nagar to panjim seat numbers 5U, 6U, 8U, 9U. Originally it was supposed to leave at 6:30pm, left at 8:30pm and then was supposed to reach Panjim at 8am on 20th December 2020 but reached at 6:30pm that day. Very bad service. Journey started 2 hour late. And from wrong location. Bus broke down for 7 Hours.!!!
                A whole day has been lost to us. We demand some compensation, monetary or otherwise.

Please contact me :Somanna MV
                Phone no :[protected]
                Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
                Seabird Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked ticket from kumta to Bengaluru last seat but it is wet and very congested because they are allowing 2 person to book so here I didn't get sleep night all and I didn't not 750rs worth service also.