Shaadi.com — asking for sensitive personal information

United States
 reet5151 on Jul 6, 2019
Shaadi.com asking for immensely sensitive information ; driving license and passport information hence making us vulnerable to face future fraud coming our way which we have to deal with of our own. This is not right on their part to abruptly sending email to cancel the account and demanding this information and not leaving any phone number to call or giving any alternate option. They should leave their phone number to contact them to support documents via media/skype for those who don't want to upload the document s. By now shaadi.com is aware people are not comfortable to upload the sensitive information.

There's no reachable customer service phone number in us for customers to reach and the number they have is not working, how can they expect us to call india?
And the reviews online shows there no respect to customers time and privacy as they ask for more and more documents. I would appreciate if someone gets back to me so i can share documents via media.
My advice to shaadi.com is that they should target profiles on complaints filed by users and stratify based on that. These sites should be user friendly
Thankyou

[Jul 06, 2019] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 22 4351 7007 (HQ)
    +91 22 2481 2277 (Customer Relations)
    2B (2) (ii) Ground Floor, Film Centre, Building 68, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400034
    Shaadi.com - asking for sensitive personal information