Sharman Hospitality — Fake membership provided

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 Jasjeet Khurana
This is to report the extremely poor customer service provided by Sharman Hospitality. they have been cheating customers by giving false membership and also looting money from customers .

I have been sold the membership of Clarens Hotel Gurgaon in the name of " Clarens Elite " on[protected] . The person promised me lots of benefit and provide me membership card and many gift vouchers including complimentry night stay with many more occasion vouchers to reedem at Clarens Hotel Gurgaon and i paisld Rs 8960/- by cash ( reciepts and voucher certificate attached )
On 9th feb 2016, i wish to make a booking for one room for one night for 20 th April 2016 at Clarens Hotel, i called the phone number provided [protected] for reservation but entire day no one picked my call so i dropped a mail to provided mail id [protected]@sharmanhospitality.com but unfortunately no one replied from there end, Several reminder mails were also sent on 10 th feb 2016 and 11th Feb 2016 .
Many phone calls were made but at last my phone was picked up on 11th feb 2016 and i was told that my booking has been noted and Sharman Hospitality will inform me when booking will be confirm by hotel but un fortunately no one replied me with confirmation .

On 15 th feb 2016 i called them again and i was told that they didnt got booking confirmation from the hotel and i was also told that our mentioned email id is not working please send us mail to there another email id i .e [protected]@gmail.com, so i forwarded that request mail to [protected]@gmail.com on 15 th feb 2016 .
But as expected no confirmation was given to me so, i marked a mail to Reservation Manager Mr Joshua Khazanchi and i was told that they are not getting response from Hotel and they are trying there best and they want 2-3 days more .

After lots of frustation from service of Sharman Hospitality i called up the Clarens hotel and i got the contact details of Reservation Manager Mr Himanshu, i detailed him every thing and he promise to help me and took my details and membership number .

But i was SHOCKED to know that my membership was not registered with the hotel, he told me that The Clarens Hotel had not got money ( Membership Fee ) from Sharman Hospitality and i am not updated in there members list

Sharman Hospitality had cheated with me and i was told that they are changing my membership which is not suitable to me .

I want to report complaint against Sharman Hospitalitity and Hotel Clarens, they had cheated with me

I need my full money membership back i.e 8960/- and i also need claim of Rs 10000/- for the harasment

Fake membership provided

[Apr 13, 2016] Sharman Hospitality customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Big cheaters; we got the membership of Country Inn & Suites, Gurgaon and ever since we have been trying to book a room there, there is no response on email/ phone on the same. They charged the full amount and now not providing services as per the membership they sold

E 3/14,DLF Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002