Shine.com — Fraudulent transactions in the name of recruitment services, request to return back my money

Address:Mumbai

Sunil s. joshi

Attachments12:21 PM (8 minutes ago)

to feedback, customerservice, subscription, quality.feedback, contactus
Dear Team,

My name is Sugandha Joshi ( Wife of Mr Sunil Joshi), I received a call from Shine.com representative Ms Pallavi Cell # [protected], wherein she assured me to provide all support by Shine (i.e Recruitment, RM Support, CV Guidance etc etc ) with the price of Rs.3292/-, I paid the sum through a credit card of Rs. 3373.61 (later told me 2% extra for the transaction) on 10.02.2024.

Nevertheless, then today 12.02.2024 Mr Praduman Cell # [protected] called up and Represented himself as Shine's RM and asked for more payment of Rs. 5, 192/-

I called Pallavi at that time she took the phone and said there was nothing to pay but Mr Praduman informed me that the next fees must be paid which is mandatory as Pallavi has no authority to disclose all the rules to pay furthermore ( on the other hand, 100 times I asked Pallavi that is there any hidden charges etc, and she confirmed several times that there are no hidden charges all services included in Rs. 3292).

Now both are not answering the phone then I called up Shine's Customer Care No. [protected] (Ms Tanuja on the other side shared with me 2 Nos.[protected] & [protected] both are not active).

They all told me they belong to HT Media (Reputed Name).

This is all my hard-earned money, I return my money right away.

Please do revert.

Sugandha Joshi ( [protected])
On behalf of Mr Sunil Joshi
Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments