[Resolved] Shop CJ Network — I am complaining about my order no [protected]

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 prabhakarshop
I purchased 9 bad sheet @ rs3000 on 5th may. after i seeing the add but I am not satisfied with the quality of that product and i have complain them immediately within 24 hours but they told me that we can not change the product that is not our policy but that is not mention clearly in their add .

in there add they are clearly says that the quality of this product is very fine.when i see the quality that is not upto the mark.

what should i do please suggest

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2016

[May 16, 2016] SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, May 31, 2016
Hi Prabhakar, We hope we have resolved your issue, thanks for connecting with us, hope we get to serve you soon. Thanks! Regards, Shop CJ India
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2016
Hi Prabhakar, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We acknowledge receipt of your email and are working to resolve your issue. We have already processed refund against order no : [protected] on 30 May 2016 Via NEFT. Reference ID : 4440U[protected]. Kindly check the details with your bank. In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We’ll do our best to help you. You can reach us at[protected] /[protected] / [protected] Warm Regards, Customer Service Shop CJ Network India Pvt. Ltd.

Comments

ShopCJ — My product is not delivered but the amount is deducted from debit card

My product name Kawachi trees bird fruit folk tableware dinnerwares sets birdie green fruit fork set i have ordeed on[protected] i not got a dispach message but amount of 199 is deducted from my debit card

Hi Sachin,

We regret the inconvenience. Please help us with your order # so that we can assist you at the earliest.

ShopCJ — Not given my lucky draw award

My lucky draw award is not given me i request to give me my award

Hi Pado sr,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to provide us the Order ID so that we can resolve your issue.

Shop Cj Network — All in one kitchen set

Hi Team,

I have ordered all in one kitchen set and wanted to return the product due to damage in product.
Also, i have called multiple times in enquiry number but didn't get any good response from them.
I want to return the product and get the funds back, please check and kindly arrange the process of refund, thanks.

Hi Priyanka,

ShopCJ — Electric tandoor microne

Order no [protected] dt 25.09.15 I have complaint so many time but no response ur side now when will you refund
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, May 24, 2016

Hi Anil,

we regret the inconvenience caused. Do bear with us while we investigate the matter. Be rest assured that we'll work on the feedback provided and fast track a resolution for you. Thank You.

Shop Cj Network — Fx-7 food factory item code : 410147

CANON PIXMa MG2570

CANON PRINTER NOT WORK TILL DATE
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2016

1989
    6th Floor, Star CJ Plaza, Doctor DB Marg, Near Apsara Cinema, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007
    Shop CJ Network - I am complaining about my order no 20160503063798