[Resolved] Shop CJ Network — I received a fake call from shop cj network

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 thaseenmbs
I placed an order at shop cj, post that i received a fake call from shopcj network stating that i have won a bike in lucky draw, stating all our personal information like order id, name, contact number, etc. As the representative stated all my information, i beleived him and he asked us to pay some amount as shipping charger for the bike. Pls help us
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 29, 2017

[Dec 27, 2016] SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Dec 29, 2016
Hi Thaseen,

We request you to share your Order number and mobile number registered with us, so that we can assist you at the earliest.

ShopCJ India
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2017
Hi Neelam, please be informed if any customer is winner of contest we display their name and order number on television show also send confirmation mail to them. So this seems to be a fraud call.

Would request you, not to transfer any amount. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Customer Support
ShopCJ Network Pvt. Ltd.

Comments

Hello my name is pritam salgaonkar I got a call and message from shopcj that I have won a Tata safari from the no [protected] and[protected] to claim the prize I have to deposit 6000rs on in the name of Shriram samad I was asked that I can go for car or for amount 1280000 so I go for amount after I deposit the 6000 in the sbi account of Shriram samad. I got another call that I have to deposit 12800 more to get the amount which I refuse I think is some trying trying to make fraud so please find out who is this Shriram samad. Who is using the Customer data to cheat them.
Please find out who is this guy.

Pritam salgaonkar
Ph. No [protected]
Please look into the above matter
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Mar 4, 2017

Hi Pritam,

we have forwarded the details to the concern department and soon will get back to you.
Thanks!

ShopCJ India
Hello, I got a call from Shop CJ and message from ShopCJ that I have won a Tata safari in a lucky draw of ShopCJ from the no [protected] to claim the prize I have to deposit 8000rs. I was asked that I can go for car or for amount 1280000 so I go for amount.

You are requested to check and reply on the same.
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Apr 8, 2017

Hi Neelam,

Please be informed if any customer is winner of contest we display their name and order number on television show also send confirmation mail to them. So this seems to be a fraud call.

Customer Support
ShopCJ Network Pvt. Ltd.
Hello, today i got a call from shop Cj from the no. [protected] that i have won a safari. this call appears to be fake.I request you to look into this matter asap
Shivani
I got a cal n sms
here..

Shop cj bhumper dhamaka you win first prize TATA safari car market value 1280000 and your registration charge 8500 pay in bank account.helpline no=[protected]
plz help me its real or fake
Hey i received a possibly fraud call from someone stating that i've won a price of either 1260000 cash or a Tata safari. They asked me to deposit 7500 INR in their bank account first. I request you to improve your security features so people like these can't track our orders and bother customers with fraud calls like this.
Today i get the call
Date - 19 / 02 / 2019

I'm rakesh sahani I also gets the call
from shop cj saying that I won and I have to choose between a car and money of 14 lac I don't what to do I'm giving the no +[protected]
By this no he call me and say you won in a lucky draw and I choose Money instead of car. And with conditions that I have to pay 1 % of it which is he say 14 thousand rs
Now at noon he going to call me again what should I do
Date - 19 / 02 / 2019
12 pm he gonna call
Need some help

1976
    6th Floor, Star CJ Plaza, Doctor DB Marg, Near Apsara Cinema, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007
    Shop CJ Network - I received a fake call from shop cj network