ShoppingOutlet.in

ShoppingOutlet.in Complaints & Reviews

Aug 17, 2018
Apr 5, 2018
Delhi, Delhi
I placed online order to www.shoppingoutlet.in via order no:5001065 dated 03.03.2018 & paid Rs 899/- online for nike shoe. But till date i have not received my product. I tried to call the number given in website but it always showing as not working. I had sent number of emails to the email address given in website but sometime formal reply received like "product already shipped & will be received within 2-3 working days, we will notify when it will shipped, stock issue etc". but when asked for courier tracking id they have not provided the same. now they are hardly replying to my query even i had asked for refund of my paid amount but they are not replying. even i warned they regarding consumer court etc then also they are not replying...please help me...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 23, 2018

[Apr 06, 2018] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response Jun 22, 2018 Dear Sir,

Your Order id is not matched in our data, please email your register email id or contact no at our customer care email id [protected]@shoppingoutlet.co.in

we will look into this and resolve it asap.

J
    Oct 8, 2019
    Mar 29, 2018

I have given order on 26th march 2018 for jbl charge 2 plus & tempo headphones combo set under order...
    Jun 22, 2018
    Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
    I had ordered 2 products for rs. 248 + whatever the cod charges are applied. But the website shows the same 2 products 10...
    Apr 24, 2019
    Warangal, Telangana
    Hi, i have ordered shoes in shoppingoutlet.in for rupees 2850 /- with cash on delivery on order number : 40114162.
    To...
    My order for nike og breeze black white red shoes and for nike track pant i’d is #40111091 i ordered on 26 november 2017...

T
    Tumkur, Karnataka
    I have ordered a product and i need to cancel it right away and order id is 40108155. Never say we have rised a ticket, it will done that time this... I am not in a condition of hearing such rubbish things...
    Refund me right away... To my bank accout
    This time response to my complaint, i will asure you that i will never ever do shopping in your site...
    Thank you.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2018

[Nov 01, 2017] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    sachin8686's response Dec 11, 2017 Fruad hai

ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response Jun 23, 2018 Dear Sir,

If you are getting any problem regards the products please email us we will resolve your issue.All products shipped from our sellers we will resolve your issue.

Fraud hai ye order.
    Chng my order.

P
      Hyderabad, Telangana
      I have ordered nike shoes ordered in august # 40101198 from shopping outlet.in.. I did not receive wat i have actually ordered. I have returned the product.. Made full payment of rs1699.. Till now i have not receiving my money back... When i call them they say.. I will get money in 4-5 days. Customer care executive name mahi sharma.. Veryy bad n pathetic service i have ever experienced.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2018

[Oct 30, 2017] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response Jun 23, 2018 Dear Sir,

Sorry to hear that due to our seller stock issue.
      we are unable to provide you our services.we already intiated the refund in your register bank
      account number : [protected],

My order no is 40105632
      I am regretting that why I had believed on shopping outlet website
      Now I am waiting for my refund from last one month.
      Returned product because it's defective and now they are not even responding to my mails.
      This website is big cheater...

Jun 22, 2018
        Ponnur, Andhra Pradesh
        Shoppingoutlet.in
        Total fraudulent company and selling the counterfeit product.
        This website is absolute fraud

These guys are too smart, the website says it will refund and cancel the order 100%, but they will not

This website uses a fake customer center support they will not respond you.

Never ever buy any product from this website (Shoppingoutlet.in), even if you buy, you won't get you many backs nor any product.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 1, 2017

[Sep 20, 2017] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response Oct 28, 2017 Dear Naresh,
        Please share your register email id or order, so that we can solve your issue.
        Updated by naresh_sam Oct 28, 2017 Order No.:40101793
        ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response Oct 28, 2017 Dear Naresh,

Your order id 40101793 has been delivered to you on 02/09/2017
        We would like to confirm that we have mentioned each and every conditions clearly in our return policy ."Color of product are subject to stock in market, we are not liable to provide same color if out of stock or not available in market .
        In this state of affairs we will arrange related color against the order."
        Updated by naresh_sam Oct 28, 2017 you peoples showing a branded product in the web site and selling the local and cheap item,

in which i have order three item with order value of 894/- and received items are damaged, un genuine, wrong items, counterfeit products and fake products,

i want my money to be refund

Updated by naresh_sam Oct 28, 2017 some sample image of a cheap product quality

ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response Jun 22, 2018 Dear Sir,

Your order is shipped by our sellers, if you are getting issue regards the product quality, please call us our customer care no i.e. +[protected]

Order No.:40101793

I have placed an order (#[protected], till date there is no response from the customer support nor the tracking id has been changed.

This is disappointing for me to place such order in this website. (shoppingoutlet.in)

Not sure when will I received my product. Hope I'll get the shipment asap.

Warm Regards,
        Prashanth Singh

K
          Murwara, Madhya Pradesh
          Dear all,
          I have bought a lower from shoppingoutlet.in which cost 299 in which rs 50 paid online and redt offline....

Adoni, Andhra Pradesh
          I have ordered nike shoes from shoppingoutlet.in and paid the amouny by my hdfc credit card... Initially they didn't deliver my product... When i called them and e-mailed them.. Then after 40-45 days they deliver the different product which was not original too. I request to return it and request for my refund... They took the product back but didn't refunded my money directly.. Instead they... Give some so cash in shopping outlet cash wallet... And refused to give refund in ₹... I have to purchase product from them... Forcefully... So.. That i can use that money... Now i ordered shoes again using so cash worth ₹1799/- on 09th august-2017... But still they have not delivered my order and showing it as pending... And also they have deducted whole amount i. E ₹2597/-... And they are not replying to any mail/call... They are totally fraud... Please help... How i'll get my money back from these frauds...
          not delivering my order #40102950 for more than 35 days for which i have paid the whole amount already
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2018

[Sep 15, 2017] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your Order is successfully deliverd at your address Name: Shivam Soni
          D-168 Avas Vikas Colony
          D-168 Avas Vikas Colony
          Hardoi 241001
          Uttar pradesh

By Bluedart Courier with tracking id [protected].

K
            Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Pls dont try for trail also.. Worst site ever seen and product quality.

Shopping outlet is an fake site and selling duplicate products and making customer as fool..

I have palced an order for 1 # skull candy headset vide order ref # #40097979 dated 11/07/2017.

To my surprise, i have received the head set with good packing like an original headset but, one side era bud is not at all working.

Quite disappointed on the quality of products and failed product's. It doesn't looks like skull candy.

Hence, i have requested for refund and initiate cash back and they denied.

I had a discussion had with ms. Vidhya (Customer support executive) about my concerned. She said return policy is not applicable.

I need refund as supplied product is poor quality and appearance is not as per image shown in your website. Also faulty product.

Pls do needful

Also, advised shoping outlet to educate their vendor/ supplier to deliver good quality product, else shopping outlet will loss credibility. Now am quite afraid to place order on other products.

Vinodh kumar
            skullcandy headset
            skullcandy headset
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 30, 2018

[Jul 24, 2017] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response Jun 23, 2018 Dear Sir,

your order is shipped by our seller, if you are getting any issue please email us at [protected]@shoppingoutlet.co.in

M
              Vadodara, Gujarat
              I've placed my order last week (I. E 10 june 2017) and payment was also successful but its been 8 days that my order was not yet shiped.. My order no. Is 40097817 and payment i. D is[protected]. I tried calling a customercare for 100000 times but didn't get any respond from them... It looks like my order was not placed cos its written "you dont have any previous order".
              Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 7, 2018

[Jul 18, 2017] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response Jun 23, 2018 Dear Sir,

You Products is successfully delivered at your address by Ecom courier with tracking[protected] in 10/07/2017

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
                They are selling fake jbl products on website and they claim it to be 100% genuine.
                They are into a business where...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                I bought a casio gshock gold and black wrist watch vide order number 40083882. That watch stopped working on first minor contact with water. That watch was fake in any case. I complained and a prompt reverse pickup for which i paid was organised on 24 th april and the watch was delivered to their wharehouse on 26 apr. But kept denying having received it. Till i sent them a proof from blue dart courier. They are such frauds that now that i gave them proof they tell me that the product they received was damaged and hence cannot be replaced. Their customer care is totally defunked and they are only telephone operators (Vishal thakur and tarun thakur) if it's their real name, also they won't let you speak to any senior as they are always busy in meetings which is again a lie. After a lot of calls i did get to speak to one mr tiwari or tripathi who going by his companies policy sweetly lied that he will resolve my problem by 5 pm. Well that was 4 days ago. Ihve made my last purchase and paid twice for it. Don't buy from this site. I have been harassed beyond compare i have already started the legal procedure against their fraud.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 2, 2017

[May 29, 2017] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response May 30, 2017 Dear Anubhav.

This is with reference to your post, dated 29 May 2017

We would like to confirm that as per telephonic conversation we already informed you that we received a completely damage product and the water is inside of that watch.
                Updated by Anubhav1974 May 30, 2017 Well my complaint is not only against the product which the company has been denying having received till now and only agreed when I gave the courier proof . The complaint is more against the mental harassment that I was subjected to and hence had to take this step of approaching the consumer complaints . There was no response from the company and till now I have not. Even sent the pictures of the damaged product. It was supppsed to be water resistant anyways . Absolutely unprofessional behaviour and no concern for the customer . My queries have not been resolved . I will keep on writing to consumer complaint till the company can explain and justify the harassment I have been and still am being subjected to . This is no way to treat a customer. If they can get away with this then this whole customer complaints forum is questionable. I hope you people see the sensitivities of the customers too.
                Updated by Anubhav1974 Jun 02, 2017 There is no response from the company as they cannot explain their crude behaviour and mistreatment of customers. Please tell me if you Re not able to resolve the issue or that they have turned a deaf ear to you too ... I will approach the consumer court I have all the mails and supporting proofs for my case .

D
                  Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  Dear sir/ma'am
                  I have order on nike shoe / bose earphones from shoppingoutlet.in
                  Dated: 09 april 2017, but product yet not deliver.
                  Whenever i call to customer care#: +91-[protected]. Thy say product about to deliver
                  I has been more thn 30 days. But yet no response
                  Im trying to cancel the order where company representatives denying to cancel and saying
                  "sir aap ka product aajayega"

Please do something.. To return my amount
                  Deepesh joshi
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 6, 2017

[May 06, 2017] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response May 06, 2017 Dear Deepesh Joshi.

We would like to confirm that we are working on your refund request and want to ensure you that it will resolve within a week.Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [protected]@shoppingoutlet.in

H
                    Hyderabad, Telangana
                    I purchased a small bluetooth headset s530 fromSHOPPINGOUTLET.IN priced Rs299/- and found it to be non-working, now they say that they cannot replace as its their company policy that anything below rs300/- is not replacable... that indicated that they can sell any junk non-working product keep it below 300 and escape, I request the concerned authority to take action.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 6, 2017

[Apr 20, 2017] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Hemant Mulay Apr 20, 2017 my details of the package order no.: 40091669
                    tracking no. [protected]
                    Updated by Hemant Mulay Apr 22, 2017 just adding a pic to prove the authenticity of my compalint.
                    The prodcut is not working.
                    I request shoppingoutlet.in to send me a new one and arrange for collecting this old non-working product

ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response May 06, 2017 Dear Hemant Mulay.

This is with reference to your post, dated 20 April 2017.
                    We can understand your concern but we want to confirm you that we sent a mail regarding your concern:
                    In case of discrepancy with Product, Although ( Damage/Quality issue/Not Works) require to share 5 images (with Outer packing, Inner Packing, Product Images would be mandatory within-24 hrs of received ) to Service provider . The damage or defect should be clearly visible in the picture/image.
                    But we did not receive any update from your side.
                    Updated by Hemant Mulay May 16, 2017 Dear Sir,
                    i have sent you the pics, i can always do the same if you request, however the only reply I get from you is that as per your policy "any product less than rs300 is not replacable/refundable/returnable. and you have also mentioned that the product I bought is rs299/- though with postal I paid Rs338/- But for your kind information MY PRODUCT IS NON-WORKING. I wanted replacement because its not working not for any other reason. That raises a doubt that you can always price all the junk as RS299/- and encash it behind your policy trick. This would be nothing other that fraud/ cheating.. You can also pack empty casing / trash of any product and price it rs299/-. I still request you to send a working product.
                    ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response Jun 23, 2018 Dear Sir,

We are arranging a phone call to you for resolving your issue.

My order no is 40092280
                    Date[protected]
                    I ordered Sony headphones blue colour .But when I received the product which totally different and very lower quality product.
                    Give me my refund as soon as possible.

Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
                      I am ex employee of shopping outlet i have leave a job before 3-3-2017 till today i have not received my full sallery. they have transfer a some amount of my sallery not full amount and deduct the amount and i have done a so many call and so many mail to them but i have not get any response from him the mail id's are
                      [protected]@shoppingoutlet.in
                      [protected]@shoppingoutlet.in
                      [protected]@shopping.in

when i have mail to mr. amit verma (CEO) and miss neha verma (HR) that i m going to lodge a complain in consumer court they have said go any where you want to go

it's my humble request to whom which are reading thi please take some action as soon as possible

Sachin
                      [protected], [protected]

the address of the company is
                      169/9 central matket Shastri nagar meerut ( uttar Pradesh) 250001
                      Full salary not credit
                      Full salary not credit
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 6, 2018

[Mar 29, 2017] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response Jun 23, 2018 Dear,

This information is not matched with any employee in our firm. Maybe this is a consultant company for spoiling our image at the social site.

for any concern please email our [protected]@shoppingoutlet.in

Sambalpur, Odisha
                        Ordered 2 items from this unknown website. Frankly speaking they are just looting people showing so called ORIGINAL Images...

Delhi, Delhi
                        I bought a pair of nike shoes for ₹ 2199 which they sent a completely visually different pair which was actually a cheap ripoff not even worth 10% of the paid amount.
                        The midsole is made of cheap rubber and not even as durable as local shoes worth ₹ 500.
                        Order no. 40084991
                        And when approached about the quality of the product, they blatantly denied any discrepancies and when i mailed pics to compare, haven't heard from them till now...
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2017

[Feb 04, 2017] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response May 13, 2017 Dear Nishant Sangwan.

This is with reference to your post, dated 04 Feb 2017.
                        We would like to confirm that we mention each and every conditions clearly on our web side."Color of product are subject to stock in market, we are not liable to provide same color if out of stock or not available in market .
                        In this state of affairs we will arrange related color against the order."
                        Selling product with an attractive price...but all product are a duplicate. After selling they are not responding for Replace or Refund!

The company should band for fraud the people. Wish some serious action on them from the government.

My Order details are as follows:
                        Order Details
                        Order ID: 40092336
                        Date Added: 02/05/2017
                        Payment Method: Paytm Checkout
                        Shipping Method: Shipping Charge
                        Till date Track Your Order shows "Your order is not yet shipped. Please check again later"
                        Please make decision as soon as possible, it is very delayed.

R
                          Bengaluru, Karnataka
                          My details No.Order ID: #40085104
                          Rayban Aviator Green Dark Sunglasses For Men PUMFERB78

Total: Rs.249
                          Shipping Charges: Rs.49
                          Total: Rs.298

I ordered for Rayban Aviator Green Dark Sunglasses on 23.01.2017 but got delivered on 31.01.2017. Delivery is too late but its ok. But got a fake product... its totally different from which has been displayed in website. Totally fake duplicate ray ban sunglass. I advise others not to purchase any product from this website.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2017

[Feb 07, 2017] ShoppingOutlet.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          ShoppingOutlet.in Customer Care's response May 13, 2017 Dear Rajanikanth.

This is with reference to your post, dated 04 Feb 2017.
                          We would like to confirm that we mention on our web site"All items below Rs.300 (on invoice value, excluding taxes and delivery charges) cannot be returned/refunded/cancelled/replaced. Only Discount coupons/Wallet will be offered." Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [protected]@shoppingoutlet.in