FabBag.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 8, 2020

File a complaint to FabBag.com

Having problems with FabBag.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by FabBag.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

FabBag.com

FabBag.com Phone Numbers

FabBag.com Website

FabBag.com Head Office Address

A-004, Lower Ground Floor, Boomerang, Chandivali Farm Road, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

FabBag.com reviews & complaints(27)

Dr Shreshtha
Oct 8, 2020

Address:Maharashtra

I received my september 2020 fab bag on 5th october, in which i had received very old products.
My sugar lipstick is manufactured in 7/18 and will expire in 6/21, so its 2 years old product and the face wash received is also manufactured in may 2019, which is almost 1.5 years old will expire in april 21. I have mailed them regarding replacement, but they are not doing it.
This is not expected from fabbag

If we purchase cosmetic from market we would never buy so old products..

Aangira Chattopadhyay
    Oct 5, 2020

I have taken a 3months subscription in fab bag on 1st October 2020... I have not received my products... i have repeatedly tried to reach them through emails, calls and messages but in return i didn't receive any message that would satisfy my queries...
    I feel like being cheated by FabBag

Samita Mahajan

Hi team
      I am trying to connect but no is picking my phone.
      I booked one year subscription i haven't received any kit for april and may. And also recieved message for march "
      Hi, the reward code sent to your email id was processed due to a human error and has now been disabled. We regret the inconvenience this may have caused."

My registered email id is
      "[protected]@gmail.com'. Please send an email what steps you are taking.

N_Aurora

I am writing to convey what a fraud company fabbag is and what a pathetic customer service they offer.

I signed up for march fab bag, which i got delivered in may, 20 due to covid, which was fine but then after 2 months of waiting, when i opened the package.. I found

1) face oil was totally spilled with just may be 10% quantity left in bottle
        2) kajal/liner was all dried up and not use worthy
        3) no bonus item received.

I have been trying to get this resolved but the stupid customer service and their weird rules are making it impossible for me to even communicate with them. They are least bothered about providing a resolution.
        +1 videos

Narmatha Nandhakumar

I ordred a fabbag last week I paid didn't receive any confirmation I'd so cldnt track my orders. I mailed dem many times they r not responding in gud way.

J
            Jas Sandhu
            from Aizawl, Mizoram

Address:Bathinda, Punjab, 151003

I have a serious complaint against your courier partners bluedart. Order #[protected] which was handed over to your logistics partners bluedart in the refering mail is undelievered and sent back to you without any information to us.

I took 3 months subscription of fabbag, of which i received the fabbag for the month of jan and feb. The march fabbag was to be delievered on 11th march. I kept track of the courier using awb [protected]. The shipment was received at bathinda. I called and spoke to the courier agency they infact assured me that the fabbag will be delievered at our address the very next day. After waiting for 2 more days i called them again today. These people said that due to incomplete address they sent the shipment back.

Kindly resolve my following queries:

1. If the bag could be delievered the same address twice, how come the address became incomplete the third time?

2. And in any case, dont you feel atleast the customer should be updated?

3. If this is the kind of service you people are providing, why dont we switch to other better sites for cosmetics?

Will expect a speedy and prompt response from your side, so that i may proceed accordingly.
            Apr 15, 2019
            Mar 15, 2019
            FabBag.com Customer Care's response
            We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The products were attempted for the delivery whereas it was undelivered since the address was unlocatable by our courier partner. We have arranged new shipments and you will shortly receive the order.

Feel free to reach us at [protected]@fabbag.com or[protected] for any further assistance.

I
              Itu Mukherjee
              from Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Address:A-99, GROUND FLOOR, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, 201301

Prepaid order #1697 has not been received.. I have ordered february's month subscription on 13th of feb, 2019 and it is now been approximately over 15 days, i have not received any call for not delivering the product on time nor have received a reason for the same. If incase the product is not available please make arrangement for refund of rs 599 for not delivering the product.

Kindly look into the issue.

Aam_aadmi_sahayta
                from Noida, Uttar Pradesh

I have placed a order for 3 month subscription on 2 june 2018 and paid via net banking but its almost end of the month my june bag havent received i did raise a ticket on 21 june to their customer care email amd get automated reply from their side that my issue will be solved within 48 hours but its been 4 days no reply then i tried to call their customer care no. From may be one week noone picksup so now am telling u guys for the last time resolve it else i will take u to the consumer court i have proof of my billing transactions and emails. Order no.[protected]

Danish
                Jun 26, 2018
                Updated by Aam_aadmi_sahayta
                Their courier services even didnt call me once and updated on tracking system that receiver not available lol.
                Jun 26, 2018
                Updated by Aam_aadmi_sahayta
                Want me to wait for whole month seriously think customers are fool

d2012dd
                  from Gurgaon, Haryana

Website:FABBAG.COM

I did the mistake of ordering an item from fabbag in the beginning of 2016. From that point onwards i have been continuously hounded by promotional messages on my inbox as well as mobile phone from your enterprise, despite numerous messages requesting unsubscription every month since 2016 onwards. The team answers 1 out of 10 requests and says will be unsubscribed but the whole process starts again every few weeks where they again start sending emails and sms-es. When i put in one purchase request two almost two years ago i never expected it would become a saga of irritation.
                  The team is obviously highly unprofessional and unethical.
                  Feb 6, 2018
                  Dec 25, 2017
                  FabBag.com Customer Care's response

At the onset, please accept my sincere apologies for the discomfort caused to you. I understand the essence of your comments and the spirit in which you shared your feedback.

We have checked with the team and got to know that due to technical error the Emails was sent to you but we apologize for the same and we shall make assure that from 26th December 2017 you won't get any Emails from Fab Bag.

We can understand that you have faced lots of disappointment from our end but we shall try to improvise our service in near future.

-Fab Bag Crew.
                  Dec 25, 2017
                  Updated by d2012dd
                  This is 'exactly' the same message - copy-pasted each time - that I have been receiving whenever I send an email. The fact that you simply forward a copy-pasted message to complaints, and never resolve it, shows extremely badly on the professionalism and integrity of your company. A 'technical error' can happen once - not every week for one and a half years! That is a pathetic excuse.
                  Dec 27, 2017
                  Updated by d2012dd
                  Please note that as of 27th afternoon the emails are still coming-in. Refer to your message above wherein it was assured that no more emails will be sent. Again 'technical error' should I assume?
                  My Order #[protected] hasn't been delivered yet. It's been a week, no notification, it's showing just processing, no tracking record nothing. When will I get it. Please let me know.
                  I got call from delivery person a week back for October months fab bag.But since I was not at home so I asked him to deliver on weekend.But since then I have not got any call.
                  Please help me to get my October months fab bag.
                  Have a look at this.

Manraj

Ankita_6291
                    from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh

I ankita jain subscribed for a 12 month subscription with fab bag after reading and viewing it's review on youtube. But unfortunately i have been cheated. I am charged twice. First my order got cancelled even after being paid for it
                    Order i'd[protected]
                    Then i got msg of another order for which i was charged again on its own
                    Order i'd[protected]

I would like to ask the refund of 4, 999 and continue my subscription once
                    Nov 11, 2017
                    Oct 09, 2017
                    FabBag.com Customer Care's response
                    Hi Ankita- We have refunded the amount for Order#[protected] and the Refund has been processed with Refund Id 59db2cd7ce219 and will reflect in 7-10 working days. The payment was not captured earlier as there was a technical error in Payment Gateway due to which the amount was deducted twice.

We don't work on Saturday and Sunday due to which the reply was not sent to the member (for the email sent on 6th October ) and we haven't received any mail stating that the amount got deducted twice.

We shall try to avoid such error and hope to serve you better in future.

-Fab Bag Crew
                    I ordered fab bag for this month 21st January...but yet it's not coming..so please let me know when it comes and how long it will take to get delivered? I have paid already

survi saloni
                      from Pune, Maharashtra

Address:400072
                      Website:fabbag.com

I changed my address almost a month ago and had contacted fab bag - first I did-not receive the fab bag on time - I mailed them with the correction of address in e-mail mentioned as well- which would be a fourth time intimation to the company.

Now I get message that my Fab bag is dispatched and received by me( at my old address where i do not live anymore). Also I had ordered other products from website which came correctly at my new address.

When I mailed them - The response was a mail stating the status of both items and asking me to mail back to confirm my address change for the bag for November !!!

Its a loss of 2 bags (almost 1000+ already paid for it)
                      FabBag.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I have ordered bag week ago in may month but they say delivery in 15days do I get may bag in June and June nbag in June they didn't reply ! If take money early Try to reply as early as possible
                      Be responsible to the customers your review are very bad I hate myself for ordering your bag

P
                        Philomena Poojary

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra, 400104
                        Website:www.fabbag.com

I have been repeatedly complaining about not receiving my august fab bag. I don't understand why the delay when the payment is already done. Even after bringing this up to your notice all i get is a email. Would you accept a delay in payment i don't think so then why as i a customer i should suffer. Where as i guess customer satisfaction should be your first priority. Highly disappointed with the fab bag team
                        FabBag.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I have subcribe for three months bag and i didt receive my September fab bag And payment is already done still i didn't receive my bag today is 1 October and i m trying to contact them but i m not able to contact i m very disappointed with the fab bag and i thik they are not going to send me my September as well as october bag.
                        I have placed an order for the bag on Oct 1st and Oct. almost came to an end, I don't see a status change in my account of Fab bag status, nor I get a mail to track the fab bag details.
                        I have paid it in advance.
                        very bad service.
                        I had taken a subscription of one month and placed an order on 5th Nov. Still I haven't received my order yet. May I know what is purpose of delay it's been a week now. Also there's no communication to customer about the order status.

sanchita31
                          from Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Address:Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452001
                          Website:Fabbag.com

Order #[protected]

I have not received my fabbag for may 2016 ..I contacted fabbag support and
                          I received an email from fabbag that I wil receive our may fabbag on 23rd may 2016 but i havent received it till now ... I emailed fab bag support multiple times.. but they always replied that they are coordinating with Blue Dart courier but I have not received my fabbag for May2016... Please help me get my product or please help me get my money back.

R
                            ruchira28

Address:Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, 462039
                            Website:www.fabbag.com

The fabbag that i received this month contained a broken eyeshadow. Although it was packed inside bubblewrap but still when i opened it the eyeshadow of one eyeshadow pan was completely broken and had spilled inside as well as outside the case making the product completely useless. The product is seasoul dual eyeshadow palette ss22 brown fever and i want the same shade of eyeshadow replaced by fabbag.

Neel2521

Address:Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, 201301
                              Website:Fabbag.com

I have placed an order on 21st February 2016 and I made online payment. On 26th February 2016, I have received an e-mail regarding the dispatch of product and last date to receiving this product was 6th march. When I didn't receive my order I wrote an e- mail to Fab Bag but till now they didn't resolve my issue.
                              Fab bag — Order number #

I have placed an order on 9th march 2016 and I made online payment. On 10th march 2016, I have received an e-mail regarding the dispatch of product and last date to receiving this product was 19th march. When I didn't receive my order I wrote an e- mail to Fab Bag, called too, but till now they didn't resolve my issue.

Sana Talkhani

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra
                                Website:www.fabbag.com

I had placed an order for the February fab bag about a month ago and I still haven't received it yet. When asked about it, they said that they have shipping issues and that's y I have received my bag yet. But when I googled about it I saw that a lot of youtubers had received their feb fab bag 2016 and have reviewed about it. I was surprised to see that inspite of having shipping issues, the fab bag team somehow managed to send the bags to those people but I haven't received my bag yet even after complaining about it 2-3 times.

ankitajain

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra, 401107
                                  Website:www.fabbag.com

I ordered Diwali special bag to gift it to some one but these cheaters sent an open sealed spoilt product in the bag. They commited to replace it within 2 days but they kept on exchanging mails stating to choose other product as the replacement and telling that they dont have the same product. The options given were so not worth neither o[censored]tility. They kept on exchanging mails even after me giving them some other choice of replacement of the product which i want. They kept on enforcing to choose the product from the options given by them. However I saw the product which was spoilt available on their website but these liars kept on telling that they dont have it. After continous follow ups for 2 weeks they said they have one last piece of the product left and they will dispatch it to me in a week. After receiving the replacement I was disgusted to see that they have replaced one spoilt product with another spoilt product. The product that i received a s a replacement also had a broken sealed and it was a used product more than 90 % of the bottle was empty and there was hardly anything in the bottle. After this i asked them that i do not wish to take anything from the company since they just offered me the spoilt products twice and I asked for the cash back. Which they refused to give and insisted on store credit which was of no use as after taking 2 product both of which was spoiled I didnt wanted to buy anything. They have still not returned my money and have stop responding on follow up mails too.

ankitajain

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra, 401107
                                    Website:www.fabbag.com

I ordered Diwali special Glitter and glam fab bag from fab bag.com on 5th Nov. When I received the product on 9th Nov, I was surprised to see that 1 of the product in the bag had broken seal and fungi on it. I requested for replacement which was agreed after many exchange of mails. On 17th Nov I received the replacement of the product which was again a spoilt and used product it had opened seal and the product was empty which seemed it was used. I dropped a mailer complaint again to the fab bag team that the replacement of the spolit product was again spoilt and a used product have been delivered. I asked for the money back and the return of the bag but the team kept on reverting me that they cannot offer me the money back and can just offer the store credit. Seeing the kind o[censored]sed and damaged products that the company is delivering
                                    These people are cheaters they just want to take money from customers by fooling them and offering all open, used and spoilt product. I ordered Diwali special bag to gift it to some one but these cheaters sent an open sealed spoilt product in the bag. They commited to replace it within 2 days but they kept on exchanging mails stating to choose other product as the replacement and telling that they dont have the same product. The options given were so not worth neither o[censored]tility. They lkept on exchanging mails even after me giving them some other choice of replacement of the product which i want. They kept on enforcing to choose the product from the options given by them. However I saw the product which was spoilt available on their website but these liars kept on telling that they dont have it. After continous follow ups for 2 weeks they said they have one last piece of the product left and they will dispatch it to me in a week. After receiving the replacement I was disgusted to see that they have replaced one spoilt product with another spoilt product. The product that i received a s a replacement also had a broken sealed and it was a used product more than 90 % of the bottle was empty and there was hardly anything in the bottle. After this i asked them that i do not wish to take anything from the company since they just offered me the spoilt products twice and I asked for the cash back. Which they refused to give and insisted on store credit which was of no use as after taking 2 product both of which was spoiled I didnt wanted to buy anything. They have still not returned my money and have stop responding on follow up mails too. They are big time cheaters. Pls. dont get trap in there strategy of looting the customers.

V
                                      vaibhavi.g

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra
                                      Website:www.fabbag.com/

I am really disappointed with Fab bags overall after sale service. I was not satisfied with the product and I requested for a return, the fab team told me that there won't be a pick-up, and Ill have to send it to their address. I like doing online shopping but this is the first website I have come through which does not have a pick-up service for a return request.

Damini Bansal

Address:Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Hi this is in regards for my Order number[protected] where in I had ordered one lip gloss and one fab bag. But got on lipgloss (of wrong color) and empty parcel box. how are you guys operating, this is rubbish website where I cant even lodge in my complain & they have closed their helpline on sat and sundays. How do you expect me to show my concerns. It is rubbish website.