Shopquikr Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 25, 2022

File a complaint to Shopquikr

Having problems with Shopquikr?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shopquikr customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shopquikr

Ghaziabad District
Uttar Pradesh
201010

Shopquikr Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Shopquikr customer care

Shopquikr reviews & complaints(27)

I have applied for a job in Quikr. They reached out to me informing me that I was short listed for the job and further requested me to register. The registration fee was Rs.29 (INR) and the amount deducted/charged to me was Rs.900 (INR). I immediately contacted them about this transaction and they told me it has something to do with server connection and that I will be refunded within 24 hours. This happened yesterday and it has been 24 hours...
URGENT Please -----
Dear Sir/ Madam,
This is to inform you that I am Abhijit Sur son of late Bablu Sur residing in Kolkata with senior citizen (75 years old nearly) house wife mother applied for job, posted in Quikr.com on 30/04/2022 for the post of supervisor in Tata motors Ltd and hence I had been selected through telephonic interviews and received 13 page long offer letter and training letter bearing company logo and QR...
Yesterday I have posted an ad[protected] to sell my bike. Immediately I got a call from a Quikr representative and he asked me to convert my ad to premium to get more views for my ad.

The benefit he told me is Quikr representative will take care of the paperwork, vehicle inspection, Secure transaction. Fast selling, blah blah.

Everything is fake. I didn't get any calls from buyers and could not see matching lead...

I am a resident of shiv sagar apts next to vijaysale s. V. Road borivali. Dogs menace is increasing every day. They run after kids, and running passer by their barking has made sleep difficult in night. Please look into the matter and i would request for a dog van as soon as possible. Catching hold of them at day time would may be a great idea

The problem is amount was debited from my bank account but that purchase not confirm to me..

There is no confirmation message from quikr side still now..

I'm very much depressed..

Please do the needful to me..

Thank you..

Transaction id.

I have attached screenshots also for your reference.

*please reply me as soon as possible.*...
    I planned for an iphone via quikr but i have given a sum of more than 38 thousand but not recieved the mobile. Please help me recover the money. Sending you the account details to which the amount was sent. Please help. Also forwarding you the account details to which the amount was sent
    Punjab & mah co-op bank ltd (Nallasopra branch)
    Name on the account: raju malaiya lakakulla.
    Please help....

I ordered an iphone 6 online and paid for the same in advance. More than one year has passed neither the refund has been initiated nor the item delivered.The seller does not attend the phone and has now disabled the phone connection bearing no. [protected].

I have ordered online iPhone 6 - 16 gb and paid Rs.14, 069.00 online on may 26 2015, and I am yet to receive the product. I have the order receipt confirmation email and other delivery complaint email with me. I have no idea how to get my product. feeling cheated.
      attaching the email here

Your Shopquikr order receipt from May 26, 2015
      Inbox
      x

Shopqukir [protected]@shopquikr.com via ip[protected].secureserver.net
      May 26

to me
      Shopquikr

Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order: #5151
      Product Quantity Price
      iPhone 6 - 16 GB ( Imported ) (#IPC6)
      Color: Gold 1 Rs.14, 999.00

Shipping address
      Sumit Basu
      acropolis design management group
      1504, shagun towers, b wing, filmcity road, goregaon east

Shopqukir.com is a service provider where sellers sell their products.
      Oct 31, 2015
      Updated by sumitbasu
      Hi, I have got a phone call [protected] Yesterday night at 9:18 pm. Someone was calling from Shopquikr.com
      The person was calling me to give my money refund to my account. I have a HDFC bank account. He was asking if i have any government bank account number such as SBI. He has told me that they cannot refund to my HDFC bank account. He has told me that someone senior from Shopquikr.com will call me regarding the same. Waking for that call to happen. Thank you.
      Dec 09, 2015
      Updated by sumitbasu
      nothing happened. haven't got any call from them. still waiting for my money back. unresolved. please help me. thank you.

It';s been 4 mths since I placed my order .After 1 mth when your company failed to deliver the product I asked for, I cancelled my order .Now its been three and half mths, either deliver the product or refund full money.your phone number is always busy and no one answers the call.now it isnt working.my order number is 4586.i am requesting you to kindly do the needful failing which I might need to take legal action.this is my last mail to you, i am waiting for a week for your reply, then i am going to District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum

My order NO:4497.. I order on, 15, 04, 015, I always call them for not delivery my order but the answer all way s wait for next Monday Ten times, Twenty times I call the same answer I got I do know what can I do please help me, , My PH NO:[protected]...Thank You

My order NO 4497. I order on 15, 04.2015 till date I do not receive my order, I use to call customer care but they always promise me to deliver my order next Monday, Monday how many time I have call 10, 20, 30 times always Monday, I to tally tired of this Monday .After that I call for refund my money the answer was yes, and again this also become Monday again and again .I don't know what can I do .So to I call The answer this number not exist.Please kindly help me I'm just student and also others too, to eradicate like this kind of crime... Thank U..Mr Herendra Phawa

I book Shirt order on Shopquikr site.The order No.#5441.24/July/2015.Till date company no response any in Mobil and e.mail address.If company not send shirt they give refund my amount.Take action this fraud company. Merchant Website : shopquikr.com Date :[protected]:25:40 Merchant Reference Number : 5441 EBS Payment ID : 40003912 Payment Mode : JK Bank Account Amount : 645.00 Customer Name : ANUP GADROO Customer Email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in Status...

I have orderd an iphn5s on march 28th 2015 and it was fake nd i was returned to them adress given to me and i have called to them about 1000 tmes and finally dey have mailed me on june 6th 2015 after 2mnths my struggle sayed dat with in 15 to20 days my mny will be credited in my account but upto nw i didnt get my refund while am calling to them they kept switchoff
              I didnt get resolution of my refund they have called me but i didnt tell otp at dat time nw i will tell all details regardimg my bank accnt make my refund properly...7398065672 i got call from dis number
              Hello shopqiker what u have done for me for resolving my complaint...without resolving my complaint how can u say like dat make my refund first den put resolved otherwise i dono wat will do
              In my case also they informed me that they have initiated refund and I have not received the refund even after 3 months.
              Do not provide otp. They steal money in the name of refund.
              My problem on refund of payment made for leather belt has been resolved and thank you for the same.

I have ordered IPhone 16gb (Imported) on last Wednesday 27-May-2015, Initially I was informed that the delivery will be 5 – 7 days, but till now I haven’t received any sms/mail about the shipment. It has been 2 months since i have ordered the phone, please let me know how can i register the complaint and get my money back? They have removed the customer care number from the website and not at all responding to the mails which i'm...

I purchased a mobile iphone6 (imported) from shopquickr.Com on 21-may 2015.After a bit research i come to know they are selling cheap chinese duplicate phone. Then i made a cancellation request on 23-may 2015, after two days i got a reply from them that "there will be deduction of 5% and rs 200 as processing fee.Amount will be refunded within 15-20 working days.Kindly approve if agree". I replied that i agree for the same please refunt the amount asap. I waited for 25 days i got no refund then i made a call to customer care they said money will be refunded next week, i waited but no refund is provided, after that i tried to call they are not picking up the phone, then i sent them many reminder mails. No response till date thier phone is not reachable most of the time if anyhow the phone connnects they don't recieve calls. Please help me out regarding same. My order id-5013

I have ordered for a blue jeans on[protected]. I have send queries in this regards, but no response from your end till date. This is the last communication I received from your end. Dear LETHA HARIKUMAR, Your payment for the Order with Reference number 5096 on the Merchant Website : shopquikr.com has been successfully processed. For your convenience, we have provided the Order Information below. Order Information Merchant Website : shopquikr.com Date :[protected]:09:41 Merchant Reference Number : 5096 EBS Payment ID : 36897722 Payment Mode : Federal Bank Account Amount : 1369.00 Customer Name : LETHA HARIKUMAR Customer Email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in Status : SUCCESS Kindly deliver the order at the earliest.

I have ordered i phone 6 on date 31st Jan 2015 Till date I have not received the product which is not genuine which was claimed as genuine sent more than 50 reminders for the same but till date noa singly replay recived for the same I have proceeded for refund but still not get the same PO referance 3990,
                    Jul 09, 2015
                    Updated by jigarmehta21
                    This complain is not resolved

I have ordered 03 jeans on date 31st Jan 2015 Till date I have not received the product i have sent more than 50 reminders for the same but till date noa singly replay recived for the same I have proceeded for refund but still not get the same, Order ref 3989 My contact details are as jigar Mehta [protected]
                      Jul 09, 2015
                      Not resolved yet
                      Jul 20, 2015
                      upate

Merchant Reference Number : 5148 EBS Payment ID : 37304124 Payment Mode : VISA Debit Card Amount : 15069.00 I booked IPHONE 6 On 26th May'2015 but till now i didn't receive the product and there is no response from your end, Always customer care number is not recheable. I dont know whether i receive my product or not. They are cheating peoples.