Shopyaro — money refund

deepika vardhan on Jun 13, 2018
I have order redmi note 5 pro from shayaro.com. My order id is 18546742 which is order on 31st may 2018. But till date item not delivered. Company said that you item will be delivered on 08 jun 18. After that when i didn't receive the item then i try to contact by phone as well as mail but no response from that. On 9 jun 18 by chat i contacted the company then they said that your money will be refunded. But till now my money not refunded. And now phone and mail services of the company also not working. Now how i could get my refund as i pay 15999rs for this. Plz help and give suggestions what i have to do.
Updated by deepika vardhan, Jun 24, 2018
My Name: DEEPIKA VARDHAN
My City: HYDERABAD
My State: HYDERABAD
Claim Amount (Approx.): 15999.00
ORDER NO..18546742
EMAIL ID MANIDEEPIKA.YEDIDA@GMAIL.COM
REDMI NOTE 5 PRO BLACK 6GB 128GB

Comments

Everyone Lodge the complain in indian consumer helpline. I have Lodge a complain against them
Ajay Sidar's reply, Jun 28, 2018
vani ji koi positive ho to inform kijiyega
My Name: JITENDER KUMAR
ORDER NO..18550357
MOBILE..9716563737
EMAIL ID JEETURAJPUT.KUMAR@GMAIL.COM
REDMI NOTE 5 PRO BLACK 4GB 64GB
I have also order redmi note 5 pro from shayaro.com. My order id is 18549091 which is order on 03 june 2018. But till date item not delivered. Company said that you item will be delivered on 08 jun 18. After that when i didn't receive the item then i try to contact by phone as well as mail but no response from that. On 9 jun 18 by chat i contacted the company then they said that your money will be refunded. But till now my money not refunded. And now phone and mail services and website of the company also not working. Now how i could get my refund as i pay 13999rs for this. Plz help and give suggestions what i have to do.

My Name: AJAY KUMAR SIDAR
My City: RAIGARH
My State: CHHATTISGARH
ORDER NO..18549091
MOBILE..[protected]/[protected]
EMAIL ID - AJAYSIDAR17@GMAIL.COM
REDMI NOTE 5 PRO BLUE 4GB 64GB
I have also order redmi note 5 pro from shayaro.com. My order id is 18550866 which is order on 07 june 2018. But till date item not delivered. Company said that you item will be delivered on 15 jun 18. After that when i didn't receive the item then i try to contact by phone as well as mail but no response from that. On 19 jun 18 by mail i contacted the company then they said that your money will be refunded. But till now my money not refunded. And now phone and mail services and website of the company also not working. Now how i could get my refund as i pay 13999rs for this. Plz help and give suggestions what i have to do.

My Name: SITARAM PARIHAR