ShopYaro Customer Care

Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Telangana

Bad

ShopYaro related photos (37)

ShopYaro Complaints & Reviews

Shopyaro — mobile phone not received

Akhlesh kumar ray on Jul 11, 2019
We have booked mi note 5pro mobile
on dated 07 June 2018, I am pay Rs. 13, 999 my transection id is P1806071909296752560504...

Shopyaro — item not delivered

Nizamu Ddin on Jul 8, 2019
Hi sir My name is nazid and i ordered redmi 6 mobile phone from shopyaro.com till 4 june 2018 but i doesn't recive my order....
Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Shopyaro.com — problem in back camera

Kanchana Pai on Sep 13, 2018
As we ordered Remi note 5 pro on 19th sept 2018 and recieved on 22nd sept 2018. two weeks camera works properly
Now...

Shopyaro — redmi note 5 pro

Ravindra173 on Aug 25, 2018
I have order redmi note 5 pro from shayaro.com. My order id is 18547843. Which is order on 02 jun18. But till date item not...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Shopyaro — amount has not refunded

Goutham S S
They told that we will Deliver the package and they have send reference number but it is fake this type of company should...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Shopyaro — mi note 5 pro not getting refund

Dabloo1384
I have order redmi note 5 pro from shayaro.com. My order id is 18546798. Which is order on 31may 18. But till date item not...

Shopyaro — redminote5 ordered and not received. I want 13999 rupees refund back

simply
I have ordered redminote5 pro from shopyaro.com and paid 13999 in advance on 6 june. I have received the message also . My...

Mahima Choksi
Hello! I have ordered redmi note 5 pro mobile phone from shopyaro.com on 2nd of june and they assured me that delivery of product as well as the 10% cashback would be received on 8th of june but on the 7th june they suddenly put a note that they are refunding all the products and from the next day they are unreachable 18548051 is the order number.. Plz to do the needful

[Jun 27, 2018] ShopYaro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I m also facing the same problem, redmi not 5 pro plz add me wpatsapp group
[protected] and mail- [protected]@gmail.com
Till now i dint get any message from shop yaro that my complaint has been considered. I want a positive reply from you shop yaro. i want refund of my 15999/- as early as possible.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

swhs
    I ordered mobile phone ' Redmi Note 5 Pro ' on 3rd June 2018. I paid INR 15999 through UPI payment. Transaction ID : P1806040953292897612887
    Initially, after log in to my account, delivery date showing 8th June 2018. But till date, neither I received the phone nor refund of money. .
    All communication channels i.e, toll free number, customer care, email of ShopYaro are closed and I am not able to contact any one.
    I came to conclusion that I am cheated by ShopYaro.
    Please help me to resolve my complaint

Updated by swhs Jun 28, 2018
    MY order ID : 18549017 booked on 3rd June 2018
    Payment made through PhonePe app on 4th June 2018
    Updated by swhs Aug 08, 2018
    My complaint is not yet resolved.
    Please do the needful & advise further course of action.
    I had ordered Redmi Note 5 PRO mobile through Shop Yaro on 2nd June 2018. Order no #18548479. It had stated i will receive on 8th June, But no news until. Site was showing by 9th June that they are refunding. But no refund has come.Now site is not there. I want refund and criminal action should be taken against shopyaro promoters.

manish.sharma1987

I order the redme 5a. My order number is 18550516. Neither phone or money refund is received yet.

Below is transaction details :

Date:06/06/18
      Narration: upi-[protected][protected]@kotak[protected]payment for order id 18550516
      Chq./ref. No.: [protected]
      Amt: 5999

Can any one suggest how connect with the site because all mentioned ids and phone numbers are not working.

Manish sharma

refund money

[Jun 26, 2018] ShopYaro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Sir Ji Maine Redmi Ka Note 5 ProGB 64GB Black Color Book Karaya Tha wo Ahbi Tak Nahi Aaya Pls Refund Kab Tak Aayega Aaj Sirji 15 Din Ho Gaye h...
      Jo Order ID no. 18550357
      Jeeturajput Kumar's reply, Jun 21, 2018
      Pls Contact Me 9716563737
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Shopyaro — product did not delivered please refund my money [Resolved]

Naga2018
        I had ordered online redmi 5a from shopyaro order id is #18546889, also done the payment of rs. 4999/- from phone pe to shopyaro.com,...

Ram avtar 111
        My order i'd is 18546732 and i order one mobile mi note 5 pro on 31 may. I called the customer care and they says that your items deliverd on 8th june. But no deliver and not my money refund.
        My detail is given below for transaction
        Inr 13, 999.00 dr to a/c no xx7137 towards upi[protected]shopyaro┬┐icici[protected]payment for order id 18546732 from ramavtar singh val 31-may-18.

no refund my money and no deliver my item from shopyaro.com

I have given two order of mi note 5 pro to shopyaro.com, which amount was 28000 .I did not get my product and they did not refund my money. My order numbers are 8547361and 8547307.pleas help to refunding money.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

PUNITH MAGADI R
          On dated 04/06/2018 I have ordered redmi 5A 32GB mobile (Order ID[protected] payment via phonpe of 5999 Rs. (Transaction ID - P1806041156377136975708). I maded a phone conservation & chat they told by 4-6 days the mobile going to deliver at that the mobile also not Delivered after that I tried to make a call & look for chat both are not working. If I open a website at homepage they added a message is there that we are refunding all orders money within 15days due to issue with seller product can't deliver. I waited for 15days also now the date 25/062018 still the amount is not refunded plz I'm begging to resolve this problem I taken this money from others for credit to buy a mobile but here mobile also not Delivered & amount also not refunded plz try as fast to solve

Thanking you!
          PUNITH MAGADI R

mobile redmi 5a
          mobile redmi 5a

Sir Maine Redmi Note 5Pro 4GB 64GB Black Book Karaya Tha Wo Nahi Aaya.
          Pls Mere Paise Refund Kar digiye...Thanks..
          My Contact No [protected]...[protected]
          Jeeturajput Kumar's reply, Jun 21, 2018
          Mera Refund Wapas Kara Do Pls...
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Shopyaro — shop yaro-not received product (redmi note 5 pro)

Siya sharan prasad
            I have ordered redmi note 5 pro woth rs 16000/- on 6th june and they confirmed me to deliver order on 10th june. I have already...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Online Shopping

Manjula chandran
            I have ordered an redmie note 5 pro from shopyaro order and also done the payment via paytm to shopyaro.com, but still product not delivered. I am continuous trying to toll free number but no response even sending emails and also tried to mail [protected]@shopyaro.com this is a fake email id. They are not refuding my money. Please help me. I need my money.

[Jun 25, 2018] ShopYaro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Shaik Sharmila
              I have ordered redmi note 5 pro on 1st june, nd it has not delivered till now or refunded my amount i have paid money through phone pe app of amount 13, 999. My order i'd is 18547564, i have been mailing and calling the customer care n o[censored]r website for past 2 weeks but no reply from your website, pls refund my money or else i'll take up action on ur website

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Tanujmalik10112
                I am tanuj malik. I am a registered customer of shopyaro. On 2 june i ordered one piece of redmi note 5 pro with order no 18548357 which was about to be delivered by 8 june. For that i received a message as well. Thereafter till today 23 june there is no update. Kindly look into the matter and update me as well as no one is picking call in your helpline. You can contact me on [protected].

[Jun 24, 2018] ShopYaro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vennela Divya
                  I have done an online shopping for the mobile redmi note 5 pro on 31st may, my delivery was on 8th june, i did not get any delivery till now, the team of shopyar.com is not lifting the calls, and the companies email ids [protected]@shopyaro.com, [protected]@shopyaro.com are not working.

The order id is18546669. Please help me with a solution, please provide the refund as soon as possible.

non-delivery of product and not provided refund.
                  non-delivery of product and not provided refund.

[Jun 23, 2018] ShopYaro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Vennela Divya Jun 23, 2018
                  This is such a big fraud company, I did not expect, not even responding to the calls or mails.The company want simply money .
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

vik2971977
                    Dear Sir

I have paid Rs. 15, 999 for Red MI Note 5 Pro Black 6 GB on June 6, 2018.

my order number is 18550641

UTR number[protected]

Transaction ID - P1806062349587953907705

Please provided details

Thanks & Regards

Vikas Mohite

www. Shopyaro.com
                    Shopyaro.com
                    3 & 4 PANCOM CHAMBER 6-3-10, 90/1/A RAJ BHAVAN ROAD, SOMAJIGUDA, HYDERABAD, Telangana India [protected]@shopyaro.com

Contact Number
                    Following message came after payment, Due to Some Issue With Seller, We are refunding all order & refund Complete within 15 working Days. if yo do not receive your refund within 15 Days then contact [protected]@shopyaro.com

Even I email on this email id, no reply from anybody.

I have paid from Phone pe APP where beneficiary name is WEBTEL TECHNOLOGY INDIA LIMITED
                    MY Contact number [protected]

Updated by vik2971977 Jun 23, 2018
                    Dear Sir

I have paid Rs. 15, 999 for Red MI Note 5 Pro Black 6 GB on June 6, 2018.

my order number is 18550641

UTR number[protected]

Transaction ID - P1806062349587953907705

Please provided details

Thanks & Regards

Vikas Mohite

www. Shopyaro.com

Contact Number

Even I email on this email id, no reply from anybody.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Shopyaro.com — product not deliver and not refund my money [Resolved]

nick2923
                      Sir, i have booked redmi note me pro on the 3rd june my order id is 18549152 my order deliver daye is 8 june but my product...

Recently Discussed

amount has not refunded
                      Shopyaro
                      shop yaro-not received product (redmi note 5 pro)
                      redmi note 5 pro
                      problem in back camera
                      Shopyaro
                      neither received product nor the refund