[Resolved] Shwas Homes — shwas homes aquacity tetra core 3 bhk project asking huge amount as statutory charges.

Aluva, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 anurajkylm on Feb 6, 2018
Shwas home aqua city tetra core 3bhk project asking huge amount as statutory charges.
I was booked 3bhk furnished apartment with shwas home aqua city for 44 lakhs. The mode of payment after the upfront cost of 20% 30 equal instalments from jan 2016. As per the contract they are charged me 9.8% charges as tax and i have to pay 25, 000 as deposit for the maintenance, monthly maintenance charge after one year agreed by the association and statutory charges.
Jan 24th 2018 i received a mail to pay an amount of 437, 807 pay before 31st jan 2018. This amount are for electricity deposit 291549, water 60758, building tax, 20000, workers welfare 40400, maintenance deposit 25000.
The project is under construction and without getting completion certificate how can they get the electricity and water connection? Also the statutory charges (According to kseb and kwa) must pay the time of signing the contract.
I am sure this all hidden charges which are not included in the contract are illegal and should be questioned.
I am requesting you all who were already purchased or going to purchase should be aware of the company.
Please anyone having same issues must come - front and question these unjustified charges.
I am attached here the mails received from shaws.
I wish to know the amount payable as the statutory charges by the experts.
Anuraj. A

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 14, 2019

[Feb 06, 2018] Shwas Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anurajkylm, Mar 12, 2018
Company representative contacted and explained their position which is convincing and concluded.
I am waiting for the final confirmation from Shaws.
Shwas Homes Customer Care's response, Jun 06, 2019

Kindly send us more details about your complaint. Our team will look into it and will resolve the issue, if there is any, as soon as possible. We are looking forward for your valuable response.

Comments

Dear Mr. Anuraj,

You have mention in this forum that company is asking huge amount as statutory and the amounts showing in your comments are not original amount. In my case they were asking 7.45 Lakhs as statutory and when i ask them to give me a preliminary proof of this amount, they cancel my booking. I would like to know how they convince you on this amount? can you please tell us so that the others also benefited from that.?

People are putting comments and once contacting them they keep silence even some of them are putting comments with fake names. Don't be afraid to put your real name and real issues.

Asset homes new project titled Isle is one of the best project available in Cochin

Ground Floor, Shwas Mystic Heights I, Kaniyampuza Road, Eroor PO, Cochin, India - 682306
    Shwas Homes - shwas homes aquacity tetra core 3 bhk project asking huge amount as statutory charges.