Simplilearn — course

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Sony Paras on Jan 11, 2019
So, a very serious suggestion. I do not ever, and repeat, ever enroll with simpli learn for any of your courses. I have never come across any unprofessionalism to this extent anywhere..
At night sorry midnight 12 joseph the sales guy told to make a payment of 70k and he promised me of 5 courses in master program and 16 elective course and job assistance and life time course access and 15course need projects completion each project as a certificate and resume preparation and iot course included with iot kit..
This was told by him and i have email and call recorded and feb 2018 enrolled to the course.
No projcertificate r job assistance r resume preparation nothing was done and everyday i msg cal they are not helping for resume preparation they didn't give me iot course or iot kit and they laugh at us.. As we are mad..
Joseph and pankaj both are useless and unprofessional employees.
The great thing is the institute doesn't know about wat they have promised us... Now i have enough proof will file a case on simplilearn.
The certificate on projects are not issued but they have sent me screen shots and websearch please see the images attached.
Please never ever join simplilearn...
Jigsaw institute is far better.. And keep there words
Higher level management is not aware of wats happening in the company that's so annoying...
It's a fraud institute..

course

[Jan 11, 2019] Simplilearn customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0