Sky Cabs
Sky Cabs Pvt. Ltd.

Sky Cabs Customer Care

Website:
Facebook
Door No : 6-2-338/1,Noori Towers, Hill Top Colony, Khairtabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Nampally

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Sky Cabs related photos (6)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Sky Cabs Photos

Sky Cabs Complaints & Reviews

Worst service i ever experienced.Trip Id CLCG578756-CAB NO-Ts07uc3718
Yesterday I book a cab to Secunderabad railway...

My name is k. L. N. Rao
I came to hyderabad airport on last saturday i. E on 24th nov'18 at around 11.00 am and selected sky cabs to reachmy home at sanath nagar. Driver informed me that he has noted my mobile no [protected] and said you will get message to your mobile no where you can select the link for obtaining my trip reciept. But i have not recieved any message from sky cabs so far. I have to submit the same at my office for reimbursement. I have paid 1120 rupees to the driver that day. I request you to send my invoice/trip receipt immediately to my mail id : [protected]@natcopharma.co.in or [protected]@gmail.com
Awaiting for the same.
K. L. N. Rao

Being a very loyal customer and having been patronising for so long, i was startled with the attitude of your front desk manager, who kept on reciting the same sentence again and again despite my telling that no advance intimations have been received and even driver has also not contacted till 7.57 a. M. She was not ready to listen and gave a very irresponsible reply that i have been intimated at 7.15 a, m. And that she is not concerned whether i have received d msg. Or not.
    Earlier i used to get intimation well in advance, and even driver also shall inform their whereabouts and get guidance to reach at origin but off late it is observed that service quality is getting deteriorated day by day and you do not have market intelligence as to the quality of services being provided by your competitors.
    This requires your immediate attention fot at least survival.
    Customer service must be very sensitive towards customers and they should not argue with the customers.
    Finally call is your ot improve or not to improve.
    Regds...
    P. Nirmal kumar
    Advocate

I have booked a sky cabs taxi from hyderabad airport to habsiguda on 8/03/18 at 4.30 am. For travelling approx 35 km its charged 1378 rs. Driver was not ready to provide the bill. After a talk he had given the same.in airport it was advertising as meter price but there is no meter at all in this cab. Please stop this looting on your customers if you peoples wanted to be in this field for a long run.
      taxi fare
      I travelled by your cab from Bolarum to RGIA on 10.6.2018 early morning. The Cab details are
      Pilot: K.BICHYA. Cell: [protected]/[protected], Skycab: TS 07 UC 5147.
      He charged me Rs.1900+ Rs.130 toll instead of Rs.745 as per the SMS. Please address this issue.

R S RAMON
      [protected]@yahoo.com
      Overcharged.

I went from airport to kapra in skycab. Driver charged extra 225 rs saying it is GMR parking fee. My invoice is KA18660. Meru charges only 50 rs airport convenience fee. When i called the customer service of skycabs, the guy blocked my phone that i am getting busy tone all the time. NEVER EVER TAKE SKYCABS from airport.

Was traveling in cab no. Ts) 7 uc 3717 at 8.30 am. He didn't provide any bill the time of getting down from cab. Was in hurry and paid him. Later when i received the bill, it was rs. 44.8. He charged me rs. 240. Kindly take action. This can happen to many others. I would not recommend sky cabs to anyone. Rather stop anyone who wants to try using it!

I have been a regular traveler with your esteemed skycabs, hyderabad since several years.
          Recentrly i travelled from hastinapuram [registered user] to rajiv gandhi airport and return.
          I placed the problem with feed back on 26th january and 14th february 2018.
          In both the cases the travelled distance was 21 km and i was charged as package distance of 26.7 km.
          Traveled route was: hastinapuram-inner ring road-balapur rca road-airport either way. And you write collect by distance traveled as km charges.
          I request for refund of the excess payment.
          Hari babu mereyala
          Date of travel: 17january2018 and return 18january2018
          Booking no: [protected] onward journey
          Return was by taxi bay at the airport who said pay by mileage. Taxi no: ap 09tva3826, charged 681.74.
          And please correct this way of charging from now on.

Hari babu

Yesterday i booked sky cab form hyderabad airport to ramanthapur.
            But the cab driver stopped me in middle of the route...
            I bkd cab no. Ts07 ua 4909 on 27/12/2017, for hyd airport from mettuguda the driver stating gst*, charged more than fare i...

Hi. On 6th of december 2017 i took a ride from airport to kphb third phase. The driver was so rude to us. We have paid an extra 50 rupees of parking or toll which is collected on the outer ring road on his demand. This is a specific amount that no cab driver or cab service demands for. It is their responsibility to bare such expenses which are already included in the electronic bill generated after the ride ends. The total bill was 1025.24 rupees including taxes but the driver demanded for 1200. He started to fight with us saying that the tip should be paid no matter what. He abused us very badly saying such educated people should have a minimum decency of giving tips. There is no such rule of paying a tip. Instead we have paid extra 50 rupees at the toll on his demand. He started fighting with us and took away his visiting card forcibly from us which he handed over to us when we boarded the cab. He asked us to call him directly instead of calling sky cabs company whenever we need a ride. This is ridiculous. A cab driver should know how to behave with customers. What if a foreigner has boarded your cab. This kind of behaviour of such people has put the country to shame. He should be punished for this behaviour and make sure that sky cab drivers do not repeat such mistake. There can be many other customers who would dare to file a police complaint for such rude behaviour and defame the whole company. People like this should not be hired.
            Here are the bill details:
            Gstn no:36acpfs6955f1zi
            Pan no:acpfs9644f
            Sac no:996412
            Taxi no:ts 09 ua 5850
            Job no: ka3

Dear skycabs customer care

I would like to get the bill for my recent ride. Below are the ride details
              Date...

Haved book a cab 15/08/17 at 18.34 to tw1 97nz from potter way minne tesco. Was mention cab will arrive in 10 min. Call back to sky cab mention driver will be another 10 min. No sign then driver calling at 18.53 and was arguing to us regarding the location he was at wrong place time he was calling as driver badges no:[protected].
              Was needed to go for work at 19.00 has been late. Since driver didn't turn on time gone by bus. Was late 1 hour for work.
              Please advice to the phone oprater that customers call are important. And tells the driver not to lie that they are on their way.

I faced this problem trice. They always select long possible route by showing silly reasons and they don't even listen to us. I get rs700-rs800 when i travel by other cabs but it is rs[protected] every time i go by skycabs. There is no responsibility, drivery simply wants to make money. I never personally prefer and never recommend to anybody from now on.

I flew from bangalore to hyderabad and took a skycab from hyderabad airport. (Ap 09tva 3813) at 1949 hrs on[protected], to...

Today i booked sky cab from airport to miyapur directly from your ramp. Vehicle no is 4912. Date of travel :- 9 oct 2017 11:40 pm.in that cab i forgot my i-phone 7 red mobile worth of 70k. With in 2 min i realised that i forgot my mobile in the cab and tried to call to my mobile but it was not answered. Later i complained to ramp supervisor as well your call centre supportive team.

Once again i am bringing to your kind notice to resolve my issue before it gets complicated.

I left my sweater behind in skycab no. Ts 09 ua e2369. I hired the taxi at rgia at 10:03pm to bowen pally on 20th september 2017. Their cotact number 49494949 is not operating. They have not provided an alternate number or email id on their website to contact them or to request the driver to return my sweater. Will appreciate if this message can be passed on to the driver.

I booked a cab on[protected] and i traveled to rgia airport, but the driver could not provide the receipt for the amount i paid in cash and he informed that i will get the receipt through email. But i did not receive so far. I expected a quick response from you. I am unhappy with your service.

I request you to kindly send me the invoice / receipt for my travel booking no.[protected] at hte earliest.

S. A. Hirudia raj

To whomsoever it may concern:

This is to bring to your kind notice that i booked a cab through sky cabs on 14/08/2017. While booking a cab very clearly i asked the booking executive about the distance and about the amount as well. First and foremost thing they sent a dot cab, which is not having gps system and the pilot is not having knowledge about the area due to all these drawbacks we were lost and extra amount as well as precious time and reach our destination late. Because of this all our planned program was spoiled. This cost us to an extra kilometers as well as extra charge which we were not entitled to. We were asked to pay an extra amount of rs. 400 and there was no receipt was given. Providing the details here under:

Ts11ub2407 pilot md. Mustafa, dc: 3405.

Our family of 1 male, 2 children, and 2 ladies traveled in this cab. Luckily we reached our destination and back home.

Due to the apathy of the dot cabs in not having the gps, we were very nervous.

Please take necessary action and do the needful at the earliest.

Sincerely,
                        Sudhir m.-hyderabad.
                        [protected]@yahoo.co.in

On 29th july i boarded sky cab at around 10.15pm along with family and i have to go to mansoorabad at l. B. Nagar. This was...

Today at boarded sky cab around 07:15PM at Airport & get a drop to SMR Vinay Fountainhead, Hydernagar. While boarding confirmed the driver I need receiptt. Once I get down he tried for receipt but we didn't get receipt. He took my e mail id p.[protected]@rediffmail.com & told me that he will send receipt. I paidRs980 for my trip. I need receipt, if not my company will not reimburse. So please send me the receipt.
                          The car number ends in 2101
                          My mobile number is [protected]

Dear Sky Customer Care Team

I had taken a ride from Hyderabad air port to Road number 12, Banjara hills tonight (Feb 01 around at 11.35 pm). I was not given a receipt, upon asking driver started making stories about his call is disconnected with someone he is trying to reach about his machine problem and all. Eventually i had to pay him 1100 rupees with out a receipt.

Thought of reporting this to you as this is a scam your cabbies are making. Not sure if you have been reported about this circumstance earlier. But i think more than money you should care about your customers.'

Vivek Sahoo