[Resolved]  Smartbuy — booking failed and money not refunded

I paparao bhukya booked one ticket from mumbai to hyderabad on march 15th 2019. And my ticket booking details are :

Booking date : 21st january 2019 for air india ai - 619 using payzapp mobile app from 19:30:00 (Bom) to 20:45:00 (Hyd).

Order id :[protected].
And the toatl amount got deducted was rs. 1640/-.

I recieved a mail from smartbuy states that "your flight booking has failed.in case of your amount being debited, refund shall be initiated from smartbuy to your source card within 5 working days." till date i haven't recieve my money. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 Dear Customer,

We request you to write to [protected]@payzapp.in mentioning the PayZapp registered mobile number or call on[protected]Toll-Free) which will help to address your queries/complaints related to PayZapp. Please note that we are open 24/7, you may call our customer care @[protected] and follow the IVR prompt. Press 2 > 5 > 2 to reach our live executives.

-Manoj