[Resolved] Smartwatchis — smartwatches fake product

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Abhijeet Bhandiya on Nov 15, 2019
This is abhijeet from indore (Mp) even i got the fake product from the same company (Smartwatchis). On there website they have only mail i'd to contact. I have mailed them many times but they are not responding to the mail. This company is completely fraud. Many people got trapped. Please take necessary action against the company. Even i want my money back. I lost 1800 rs. My order was fossil watch.

smartwatches fake product
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 16, 2019
Sir/ma'am

(Care.premiertime@gmail.com )
This is mail Id of the company.
When my order was confirmed at that time I got the mail by this id. After that I didn't get any response to my mail. This company is fraud. I have paid 1800 in cash.
There is no contact no. Given on their website . https://www.smartwatchis.com/ ( company website)
Please help me out to get my money back . As I already cancelled the order. I have mailed them also... but no response by them.

Comments

I have ordered a smart watch from smartwatchis.com site, order number is SW5678. Today i recieved the order with some junk and faulty watches which are of no use.
The company website is not having any customer support .

Iv ordered smartwatch for 1700 rs and instead of that they gave 3 sets of 3rd class broken watches

Smartwatchis - smartwatches fake product