[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — defective earphones received and still haven't got replacement

Shivani Kulkarni on Jan 2, 2018
I had ordered the boat bassheads 200 extrabass in ear earphones my orderid is [protected]. I received earphones from snapdeal and as soon as i unpacked the received package, i saw a box which was itself not packed and was torn off, the label on box was also torn but then i tried earphones and came to know that the earphones are defective and one of its side doesn't work. I was very disappointed. So, then i requested for replacement and they picked it up the very next day and it's been 6-7 days since the product has been picked up and i haven't got my replacement. The track my order option is also not working and there are no any updates regarding my replacement. Very disappointed with snapdeal.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Shivani Kulkarni,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My Order ID: is [protected], i have ordered Micromax Canvas 1 (16GB, 2GB RAM) on 15th Dec 2017 get on 18th Dec 2017 on 22nd of Dec 2017 my phone gets off and till date not start.Kindly replace my Phone on urgent basis.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 3, 2018

Dear Mitesh Talathi,

Team Snapdeal
I purchased window 10 which was delivered on[protected] Microsoft refused to register the same as this is not geniue window Inspite of return request ticket I D No 45222311 & repeated requests through e mail the item has not been picked up so for From Anand Chhabra [protected]
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 4, 2018

Dear customer (Jaagrav2017),

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - defective earphones received and still haven't got replacement