[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — got duplicate kajal

Änķïťä Ťřivëđi on Mar 4, 2018
I have ordered kajal combo pack and raised return order number is 45887485, when i have opened the first maybelline kajal it was duplicate then i thought to open and check the rest 3 eyeconic, lakme absolute and loreal all were duplicate not genuine products tried snapdeal customer care number several times but no resolution. Kindly return it or refund my money back if not then send me the original ones.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2018

[Mar 04, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dvpatel's response, Mar 04, 2018
I am not interested in this product and qulitiy is very poor. I am apply to return this product but this company resnd this item and now my return request are closed. Plz help me my refund and return this item.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Dear Ankita Trivedi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am not interested in this product and my return request are closed. Plz help me my refund and return this item.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2018

Dear Customer(Dvpatel),

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly share the details with us at help@snapdeal.com so that we can assist you in a better manner.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2018

Dear Customer,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at help@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]