— got duplicate kajal

Änķïťä Ťřivëđi on Mar 4, 2018
I have ordered kajal combo pack and raised return order number is 45887485, when i have opened the first maybelline kajal it was duplicate then i thought to open and check the rest 3 eyeconic, lakme absolute and loreal all were duplicate not genuine products tried snapdeal customer care number several times but no resolution. Kindly return it or refund my money back if not then send me the original ones.

[Mar 04, 2018] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dvpatel's response, Mar 04, 2018
I am not interested in this product and qulitiy is very poor. I am apply to return this product but this company resnd this item and now my return request are closed. Plz help me my refund and return this item.
Verified Support Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Dear Ankita Trivedi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon.

Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

I am not interested in this product and my return request are closed. Plz help me my refund and return this item. Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2018
Dear Customer(Dvpatel),

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly share the details with us at so that we can assist you in a better manner.

Team Snapdeal Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2018
Dear Customer,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at in case you need any further assistance.

Team Snapdeal

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    238, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020 - got duplicate kajal