[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — return request register on time but snapdeal refused to pickup and refund my amount

virendra0323 on Mar 12, 2018
Snap deal fraud website... They have cancelled the customer return request with their own conditions... Customer delight word not important for them... I have created return request through their app, and received return ticket nos which was created by snap deal app.. But their legal team refused to return request, they said that i had returned many item so return ratio has been increased, becoz of that they are unable to accept my return request...
I have many questions with their legal team :
1. Have you informed earlier to customer they have increased the return ratio so this product is not returnable.
2. They have sent me poor quality of products or not as per display pics, i have to accept whether that product s are good or poor.
3. If return ratio was poor, than why snap deal accepted only low price[protected] of return products, and refused to accept high rates product[protected].
4. Why they don't have any answer of product order no [protected], suborder i'd [protected]. This order return request also generated on 17 feb 18, with the refunded suborder i'd [protected], why snap deal chooses lowest price of product for return request and refused higher price item. Is they created their own policy during return.
5. If ratio was increased why snapdeal not informed to customer, or updated this process on their app, why app created the return request ticket nos.
Please help..

This is really not acceptable, they have created your own return policy and doing the fraud with their customer and grab customer full money...
Feeling cheated by snapdeal...

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2018

[Mar 12, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by virendra0323, Mar 13, 2018
Waiting for solution, I haven't received any update..
Call me at [protected]/ [protected]
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2018
Dear Virendra(virendra0323),

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon.

Team Snapdeal
Updated by virendra0323, Mar 16, 2018
I got pathetic rever on my complaint

Have I many questions :
1. When u had created the return request from your app..and sent me the return ticket no, why your team not responded me on prompt basis, that this item is not returnable due to some error.
2. Why you have picked low price item first and wait for increased the return ratio, so that you can refused the higher price item for their return process.
3. Why you have updated me after the lots of followups from my end.
4. Why your legal team not able to share the details, that why this return request has been cancelled, and given the reply in only one line due to some errors it has been cancelled. ..why they don't break the protocol for customer satisfaction.
5. Why snapdeal customers don't have rights to know the details, if snapdeal sent poor quality of product, in that case also snapdeal refused to return the product and grabbed customer full money.
6. Why you have process the return request of amount rs. 500 and refused the rs 3195 amount items with your own policy. .while I had created the products return on the same time.

7.snapdeal not maintained the policy for customer delight. ...

Really I am very disappointed by snapdeal, I believe they have unprofessional team members those are creating their own policy to cheat with customer. ..

Snapdeal should really learn something with Amazon and flip kart. ..
Updated by virendra0323, Mar 26, 2018
Cheated by snapdeal.. They responded me very rudely and said do whatever I want to do.. And they grabbed my money Rs. 4000.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Snapdeal just cheated me and grabbed my money Rs. 4000, when I had raised the compaint they responded very rudely and said do whatever I want to do.. But will not refund my money and not even share the details why they have not considered my return request..
Pissed off by snapdeal
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2018

Dear Virendra(virendra0323),

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Team Snapdeal

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - return request register on time but snapdeal refused to pickup and refund my amount