[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — return/refund

Prem Ashok on Dec 10, 2017
I requested for returning my product on 13th November from next day onwards daily i gotta message from Snapdeal courier partner "ShadowFax" for picking product but no one contact me for picking up the product and I mailed many times about this issue to Snapdeal, then I contacted "ShadowFax" courier and made a complaint. After so long the product was picked on 2nd December by Ecom Express Snapdeal courier partner then few days later 10th December I got a message from Snapdeal that my return request was closed. I didn't get my refund from Snapdeal but I'm receiving message that my return request was closed.
I emailed soo many times about this issue to Snapdeal but there is no action taken.
Reference number: 44661484
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2017

[Dec 11, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2017
Dear Prem Ashok,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal