[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — take money by cheating and neither create order nor return money

mayank_soni on Sep 13, 2017
I got a call from snapdeal. A girl name ritu was talking, she talking about a offer in which she told me to buy anything for 4000 rs. And then snapdeal give me a assured gift. I confirmed her to not to pay any other rs. And she confirmed me for this.
Then i ask for a official mail of this offer then they mail me about offer by help@snapdeal.com so i confirmed that it is from snapdeal.
Then i buy gas for 4100 rs and paid money with paytm as she told me that paytm has 20% caehback.

After that she neither receive my call nor any information about my order.

Then i mailed to snapdeal customer care email and call for 15-20 times with description that i have to talk your executive bt they rply me only one thing that give us order id.

How can i give order id when i dont have?

So please help me to get that money refund.

take money by cheating and neither create order nor return money
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 22, 2017

[Sep 13, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 20, 2017
Dear mayank_soni,

This is to inform you that we do not promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls or report it to nearest police station.

Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - take money by cheating and neither create order nor return money
    www.bdomains.com