Sobha Developers — Harassment from marketing team
I am writing the complete sequence of events that have taken place without disclosing the name of their Sales Executives.
I hope Sobha will follow up internally & take immediate action accordingly.
Issue 1 : Doesn't respect Customer's time
1) Call from Sobha Sales Executive A with a 2BHK apartment for 64.5 Lacs
2) Asked for cost sheet.
3) Cost sheet shared had 2BHK flat 1210 sqft. details with a quoted price of 82.66 Lacs
4) On asking again on discrepancy it is being told that the revise & discounted cost sheet with 64.5 L will be shared once I visit the site.
5) When told due to corona first I will like to get a virtual tour or video call I was scheduled a call on Sunday 10:30 AM.
6) My friends & me waited for 90 mins & were being informed throughout the time by Sales Executive A that call will start in next 10 mins.
7) After 90 mins I got a call from their sales executive team to reschedule the call at 2:30 PM.
8) By this time I had lost interest & was not interested in the call anymore so asked them to stop bothering me.
9) After 2 days, got a call from Sales Executive B for same project & was routed to their senior for resolution of past event.
10) Senior Executive B apologised for the call & also asked to reschedule the call at mutually agreeable time.
Issue 2: Inconsistent details with the initial details that were shared.
11) On the video call 2BHK flat with 1210 sqft details was shown by a Sales Executive C
12) There were many things in the construction that we didn't like such as AC outlets, Kitchen utility area.
13) Furhtermore we were told that 69 Lacs is the cost of 1000 sqft which after discount will be 64.5 sqft.
1210 sqft will cost at 83 sqft.
14) We asked for a video of 1000 sqft house.
Issue 3: Rude & arrogant behavior from Sales Executive B
14) Upon seeing the video of 1000 sqft 2BHK flat, we found it too cramped & saw better opportunity from it's peers such as Brigade & Prestige.
15) I informed the same to the Sales Executive C & his response was "that you are buying from Sobha & not some 2 & 3rd class builders"
16) Furtheron, he told me that I don't have the budget to buy Sobha.
17) At this point, I had enough & told him that I don't intend to be looted by anyone no matter what the brand is.
I also made him aware that his team had been sharing false information.
18) instead of accepting the above mistakes, he instead blaming me that I am making all the story.
19) At this point I shared him all the proof of chats & the associated details.
20) I also told him that such a behavior from senior sales executive is not accepted.
21) He started boasting that he has sold upto 5000 houses & complete real-estate industry knows him. Take his name anywhere.
22) Furhtermore, he started telling that Sales Executive A & Sales Executive B are his channel partners & doesn't belong to his team.
Issues 4: Harrasment Calls from Channel Partners
23) Further their Channel partner Sales executive A calls & starts to ask why I am reporting him to his senior.
24) I told him that he has shared wrong details & now I will only talk to Sales Executive C.
Issue 5: Sales Executive C unleadership behavior & turning deaf ear to his channel partners calls.
25) I informed to the sales Executive C that your team is calling & harrasing me.
26) His response "Many people will call you, don't attend the call"
27) On querying why will I get call when I don't want to buy ?
28) his response "You might have searched in different sources like housing.com/magicbricks"
29) I made him aware That only place where I have shared my details was at sobha's website
Issue 6: Your inform
ation shared on sobha's website will be turned over to their channel partners without any responsibility
30) They don't own any website & they are not responsible for their channel partners behavior or any call.
Was this information helpful?
Jul 31, 2020
Sobha Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|