Sobha Developers — refund being told 90 days to process which is unfair

Kerala, India
 vinodnairmca on May 14, 2019
I booked a flat in sobha isle and sobha agreed to book a deal provided they will give me with 5% gst.

When the government rule was enforced, they turned down the deal and said that i have to pay 12% gst.

Now when i asked for cancellation they are saying 90 days to process my booking amount refund.

There is no email notification indicating my refund is initiated and none of the sales guys are picking up the call.

I am shocked to see this kind of behavior from such an esteem builder.

Totally disappointing.

Can someone help to resolve this issue or tell me any escalation email id so that i can contact them.

Vinod

[May 14, 2019] Sobha Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Vinod, I understand that you had a deal of 5% GST on your booking with SOBHA, which they increased to 12% after the RERA guidelines got enforced. However, this 12% GST has now become the standard across the industry, and you would have to shell out the extra tax even if you go with another builder. Hence, I suggest you reconsider your decision about canceling your booking with SOBHA. As a customer, I have trusted them, and they have kept my faith by not compromising on the quality and other critical aspects, which I believe is more important.

Sarjapur - Marthahalli Outer Ring Road (ORR), Devarabisanahalli, Bellandur Post , ., Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560103
    Sobha Developers - refund being told 90 days to process which is unfair