[Resolved] Spice Jet Airlines — missed my next indigo flight due to spicejet misleading response

nidhi ujjwal singh on Sep 26, 2018
I, Nidhi Singh, reached at Varanasi airport at 11.30 am as my spice jet flight (SG2986) was at 1230 hrs from Varanasi to Jaipur(PNR No. TBWGKG) on 24 September 2018. I took my boarding pass and moved towards boarding gate no.2 after security check. Suddenly I got a message regarding flight delayed about 1 hour 25 mins due to airport runway closure at Jaipur, now it’s departure time was 1355 hrs. I searched for spice jet staffs but found no one at that time. I was very nervous because my next flight (Indigo 6E442, PNR No. FG4N5D)was from Jaipur to Udaipur AT 1610 hrs which was going to be missed my due to this spice jet flight delay. After 30 mins, a spice jet member listened my problem regarding my next flight and he ensured me that my problem would be resolved. I reiterated my issues and all the time I got reply that my next flight boarding pass would be provided me at Jaipur airport and my boarding in next flight would be ensured. But when I reached at Jaipur airport, nobody was there to help me. After some time, one of spice jet staff said that he was informed only for luggage collection, not for my boarding pass. And therefore, I missed my next flight from Jaipur to Udaipur. Since it was very urgent to go Udaipur, therefore I had to take bus service which was not a safe journey for me travelling alone.
I would request to please look into this matter so that this can never happened with anyone in future and also I get my refund (equal to my total journey cost approx.[protected]+705 bus fare)) in compensation to spice jet poor serviceability.

missed my next indigo flight due to spicejet misleading response
missed my next indigo flight due to spicejet misleading response
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 26, 2018
my problem is not resolved yet. Neither they call me nor emailed me. plz do some action to resolve the problem.
Updated by nidhi ujjwal singh, Sep 26, 2018
they are giving fake information. how they can put my query in resolved section without resolving it ? it's pathetic. Need to some legal action against them. i am requesting that please sort out my problem as soon as possible.

Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Spice Jet Airlines - missed my next indigo flight due to spicejet misleading response