Sri Chaitanya Techno School Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 24, 2022

File a complaint to Sri Chaitanya Techno School

Having problems with Sri Chaitanya Techno School?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sri Chaitanya Techno School customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sri Chaitanya Techno School

Sri Chaitanya Techno School Website

Sri Chaitanya Techno School Head Office Address

Plot # 80, Sri Sai Plaza, Sri Ayyappa Society, Madhapur, Hi-Tech City
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Sri Chaitanya Techno School Phone Numbers

Sri Chaitanya Techno School reviews & complaints(279)

No water facility at schools even after paying huge fees... Especially in RTC complex bracnch
Sri Chaitanya Techno School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

According to the government second Saturday should be declared as holiday but Sri Chaitanya techno school hosur branch 1 has announced as working day

C batch 6 th class, , 8 th class total books is not available in C3 3 branch in Srikalahasthi, Chittoor district, school begans at June 2022 now 4 months complete books fees already paid what about my position

Would like to bring to the notice of the management there are couple of issues that need to be sorted in E.city campus Bangalore. Adequate teaching staffing is not present due to which the subjects are not being taught in class hours. As the teachers are either unavailable or on long leaves the students sit idle in the classroom. Due to which there is a rush in completiong the portions or they are either skipped or left to the students to study themselves. Adding to that last minute announcements from school should be avoided. Any communications related to timings or school events is sent at the last moment which gives no time for preparation. Though the campus has other facilities such as library & laboratories students are not being taken to make use of it.Also other than academics it woulld be nice if emphasis is on extra curricular activities for a holistic child development.

Very low quality of clothes used in uniform. It has been just 2 months using uniform & condition looks like it is being used for years & years.
          You are charging a huge amount for the uniforms & providing such a low quality of clothes not expected such things from the school...

I am tbe parent of your school which located in kurnool near amma hospital branch.Bus 2ill come to my area ragamayuri green hills, kurnool.70 t0 80 students are in a bus.nearlt they will stand in a bus at least one hour.they missed the first hour daily.so please provide a bus to my area.i hope you will resolve mt issue.when i given complaint in. School they are replying take your student tc

My kids is studying in GRADE 2 MOOLAKADAI Branch chennai. No proper English knowledge is being given in that branch. The teacher of all subject doesn't have that much English knowledge to educate the student the level of education given by this reputed institution is going below the average level. Appoint good experienced teach who preach proper English and rest of other subject.
            Pls do take immediate action...

Our school principal always use bad words and all regrades us in front of all small children and what ever complaint come from other classes she will all waise point out our class only and she will pressurise for us and target us very badly so i am not welling to go to the school and she will always disappoint us in assembly and she will tell all students to not to mingle with us so plz take action on these and help us plz i am begging u to do some thing about these matter .
            I am student of 10 A
            Sri Chaitanya techno school
            Bangalore, seshadri puram
            My humble request is to take strict action plz.

A student studying in 4th class is expelled form school with out any notice after a teacher's complaint. SCS985871
              We paid 1st term fees and my son hardly went to school for 40 days. When asked for refund, the principal is very rude. She said to pay the dues for the TC. She doesn't have much experience, don't know how to handle parents, teachers and student. Please arrange for refund or admission in another branch so that my son studies are not effected. Thank you.

This is Srinivas recently joined my daughter in Second class in Sri Chaitanya school at Alwal HMT colony branch. When rains started from July month this school premises looks very worst and wash rooms are looking very ugly and with bad smell. Several times we have complained about this but not responding. Kids are getting very bad experience because of this worst maitainance. Even govt hospital is far better than this school but nobody responding. Please look into this problem resolve or arrange our amount refund back, so that we will change the school.

My daughter M amrutha completed her academic year in 2021 to 2022 in sree chaitanya techno school jadcherla. Now we were joined our children in another organization, on 22-06-20 we applied for bonafide till now they are issued...

Maths at Sri Chaitanya techno school himayatnagar is very bad..they are not teaching the subject and only 10 min explanation and then the teacher asks students gto write from common notes.. students are not understanding maths and are simply copying from common notes..they are rushing with the syllabus and not bothered about whether students understand the subject or not.. students are burdened and are struggling by seeing YouTube maths videos... physics is also not good...
                  We kindly request you to do the needful as it's 10 th class and we want you to hire good teachers who teach with interest and make students understand the subject.
                  Syllabus completion and notes completion is not the task.

My daughter name is N.Harini.she joined chaitanya school in adhithya campus idigarai on June 5th 2022.we paid rs 145000 fees .due to some unavoidable reasons she discontinued the school on 25th July 2022.we asked the balance amount from the school management. But they told us that they never return the fees .we want justice.

While I was hospitalized your staff has called my wife and talking rudely to pay the bus fee. She said my spouse was hospitalized and since they were saying we don't know all the reasons need to pay immediate bus fee, we paid through phone pay and still we dint received the receipt against the payment.

Scs1116053, studied 7th class, but even till today student info not updated, please pursue,
                        in that compound the staff members also not repsoponding properly, his name is callead as dean,
                        he is not responding properly and very arragant nature with parents

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a parent of the kid studying in your School (K r Puram Branch, Bangalore-560036)

I due to the current unstable issue in my personal life, i am unable to make the Fee Payment of the Kid, as there is a upcoming Test .

School Co-ordinator Mrs.Nalini, States that without the Fee payment they cant allow the kid to Test, as i was meeting with them they act as if that we are nothing...

From past 5 years, I have this question and asked same to respective branch management but I haven't received satisfactory reply from them.
                          Without having option, I have been playing amount for the books as a package. That package contains, all text books, note books, exam pads, etc... are there. I am okay with all these things as it is directly used or helped to the student.
                          Surprisingly, I...

1. Despite having paid for the text books(II grade) very early, we had pending books in the kit that was sent to us. Even after almost 2 months since the school has started, we still have books pending (EVS). Things could have been organized much better and the management being more proactive in communicating with parents.
                          2. Covid appropriate behavior is not adhered to in the campus. The percentage of staff wearing mask is dismal and parents and children in the campus are also not mandated to wear masks. The classes are also packed with 30+ children per class.

Hi All,

This regarding complaint for Machilipatnam branch.

For Lkg, Ukg and 1st class students strength increasing so please divide sections as early possible. They are keeping more than 3 members are sitting in one branch.

So please consider as priority and take necessary action .

My daughter taken internal transfer from marathahalli to Kaggadasapura bangalore branch on 9th April 2022.still my daughter's transfer was not done.they are saying fee dues are there.wherr as we not not used school transport but still they shown in their system. When I complain agist this, they said except 13000 remain I have to pay. And they have shown this transport amount as concession and they have given all my daughter's records. Same...