[Resolved]  Standard Chartered Bank — fraud transaction in salary savings account

Today 25, 000 inr was deducted from my savings salary account and it was through wish.com usa.. I don't recognise this charge + there was no otp msg or email alert for this transaction.. Not sure how i can trust this bank again.. I filed a complaint and marked the charge as fraud via call and they asked me to wait until 5 nov 2019..
Upon calling i asked the lady over the call to check how this charge was done and she did not had any idea.. Its an online purchase so why there was no otp asked.. I'll be filing a case regarding this as well in the court.
Oct 30, 2019
I have not received my money yet and they said it may take up to 10 working days.
Oct 27, 2019

Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Standard Chartered Bank