State Bank of Hyderabad

Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Good

State Bank of Hyderabad related photos (67)

State Bank of Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

V
Hyderabad, Telangana
Dear Sir, My Name is A.S.vandana have an Savings Bank Account with SBH, I lost my ATM card last year with my A/C No:[protected] so, please block my ATM card immediately. I called so much of times to[protected], and [protected]. But, it was not responding. Thanking you, From. A.S.vandana mobile no.[protected]
block atm card

V
    Hyderabad, Telangana
    Im Vinay kumar and Ive made my payment online using my debit card for Eamcet-2015.The amount was deducted from my account as Ive got a confirmation message to my mobile as well on[protected] but the transaction seems to be unsuccessfull as it displayed "payment not successfull" on Eamcet-2015 page.My account was in Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad. A/c no. [protected] txn no: #[protected] Amount: Rs.252.11 Plz do bother about my complaint and refund the money as soon as possible.
    The amount was deducted from my account but did not turn up in Eamcet 2015 page

P
      Hyderabad, Telangana
      Dear sir, I have forgotten my atm pin number so kindly send my atm pin number to my email id. please make it as soon as possible, im waiting for your ssolicit reply card number :- [protected] A/c no:- [protected] Email id :- vpremraj.[protected]@gmail.com

C
        Santa Clara, United States
        Hello I have account on SHB basvangudi Bangalore. i am working women i can go to bank on Saturdays only. so i went on 25th of jan 2014. i told bank representative Hema lata. to start RD on every month 4th as i get salary on 1st. so every month i use to deposit on 1st not even one month i missed dot on 1st i have deposited money. when RD matured on 4th feb i got to know on interest they have reduced 6K . when i enqured they are telling i stared RD on 25th and every month on 24th its waiting for next deposit, because of which every time deposit is delayed and my interest rate is reduced. when i enquired with manager he is making fun of my situations no one helped me . Pls tell me for banks representative mistake why should i bare loss. its hard earned money we dont get it for sit in bank like them. doing timepass drinking tea all the time.

Gurgaon, Haryana
          Dear sir, my name is Shivam mishra and my account no. is [protected]. my complaint is a service complaint because my atm card is not reach on my address. atm card's speed post number is EX[protected]IN, who is a wrong number . so please provide my atm card on my address. as soon as possible its a request to the bank maneger.

Hyderabad, Telangana
            The worst service I've seen! No proper response to customer queries. The worst part is, they just wont allow anyone into the bank even in working hours saying server is offline. They wont even allow those who do not have anything to do with server. I bet there wont be even a single customer who is satisfied with their service. I applied for ATM almost 1 year back and no response till I approached the bank for at least 2 to 3 times a week for almost two months. At last i received my ATM card almost one and half month back and yet I am checking out for my PIN daily since then. Most of the times bank remains closed even in working hours with customers waiting outside. When they ask about the reason, they just don't respond to them. And now I am done with the so called bank and want to clear my account as soon as possible. Hope I can do this when the bank opens!!!

Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh
              My name is -thiru.Shabbir
              Account number-[protected]
              State bank of hyderabad
              Sri kalahasti branchbr...

New Delhi, Delhi
              Dear Sir, I had taken a Higher Education Loan State from Bank of Hyderabad for an amount of Rs.2, 50, 000 in the year 2008. This was taken for my son's education and the interest rate is 13.9% for this loan. I have paid 2 lakhs plus back till date, however my son currently is unemployed and I am also retired. My family income per month is just Rs.10, 100(pension) and my wife is a home maker. We are old couple and since my son is unemployed we are unable to pay the loan EMI. As I have paid almost 2 lakhs till now, can this taken as repayment towards principal amount and the rest be waived off. I want to make an appeal to the honorable chief minister and prime minister and urge that they waive off the remaining amount. Please advise me on this. Below are the loan details as of January 1st 2014, after which I have made some more payments State bank of Hyderabad Higher Education Loan(TL Education Loan - 0708) Loan Account number - [protected] Vikram HR and HG Ramachandrakumar Loan Amount - 250000 Interst Rate - 13.90% 21/8/2008 1, 94, 100 Towards interest 1, 63, 640 Balance 2299810 Current balance as per bank is 200000 Lakhs plus

M
                Yarada, Andhra Pradesh
                IN MY ACCOUNT ITS SHOWING A LIEN AMMOUNT OF 1500 RUPEES, WHEN I VISISTED TO BANK THEY ARE SAYING THAT YOU ARE NOT MAINTAINING THE MINIMUM BALANCE SO THATS WHY YOU ARE ON LIEN AMMOUNT.BUT I AM MAINTAINING THE MINIMUM BALANCE, WHEN I DEPOSITED 1100 INR(PREVIOUSLY I HAD 724 INR IN MY ACCOUNT) SHOWING ONLY 324 RUPEES IN MY BALANCE BUT WHEN I OPEN MY INTERNET BANK IT IS SHOWING 1824 RUPEES, I THINK THIS IS A BIG SCAM OF STATE BANK, PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS CASE
                Branch Manager, SBH, SCCL Branch, Godavarikhani
                My account No :[protected]. SB SCCL Branch, Godavarikhani has kept an amount of Rs.5500 as lien amount with out stating any reason please be kind enough to state the reasons. Please sms to registered Mobile No : [protected]

Vadali Ganesh

Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
                  sir, I have home loan in SBH branch Tuljapur Dist. Osmanabad, firstly i take 726000 loan with 10.70 % rate of interest after few month i take 300000 loan with 10.45% rate of interest. curruntly sbh bank give home loan 10.20%rate of interest. why bank charged me more interest plz solve my problem and improve my files interest rate. yours faithfully raju gaikwad

Hi, My self Suresh Patibandla, Taken education loan with SBH on 09/11/2006 of Rs. 145500 with Account No:[protected] in Kandukur branch (Branch Code :20774) and I was paying few installments when ever i am affordable. In 2014 interim budget government announced that, Interest on education loans taken before 2009 will be waived off. I have given my petition to bank with supporting documents like income certificate, requesting to consider me for the scheme. In recent statement of mine i could see that partial part of my interest is waived off and for one of my relative who is having same income as me got 100% waive off in interest. When requested the bank field officer to explain me the reason. he said it is taken care by head branch, hence they don't know any thing about it. Here i am requesting how this waiver off is working and on what criteria i got partial interest waive off . Please provide me the details. Here at Kandukur Branch (Branch Code :20774) the field officer is irresponsible and never gave proper and prompt response to customers. Thanks Suresh P

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      Hello, I urgently need certificate for Principle and interest for the financial year 01-APR-13 to 31-MAR-14. I have taken loan from STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD - NAGAD is located at MAHARASHTRA state, AURANGABAD district, NAGAD city and the bank branch's address is [BRANCH NAGAD, TALUK-KANNAD, 431146]. My Loan Account No is[protected] Please send your response to ramesh.[protected]@atos.net/pardeshi.[protected]@gmail.com Thanks for you help and have a good day! Regards, Ramesh

H
                        Hyderabad, Telangana
                        Hi, i have lost my ATM card and idont have online service for my account to block my debit card. can you please the below account number: [protected] my mobile number:[protected]. can you pls confirm that u blocked my ATM card. Thanks. Hima bindu.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                          Hi Sir/ Madam, I lost my SBH Debit card, while I am travelling from Hyderabad to Pune. So please block my card as soon as possible and re issue new atm card. Following are my details along with account details. Thanking you in advance. Name : Janardhan Reddy Madi A/C : [protected] Bank Address : State Bank Of Hyderabad Moinabad Branch Moinabad Rangareddy Hyderabad Telangana. Personal Details: Janardhan Reddy Madi H.no : 1-15/1 Aziz Nagar, Moinabad, Rangareddy Telangana 500075 Mob : [protected]

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                            Respected Madam/Sir, I am hereby writing this email to you in reference to the education loan which I have taken in 2007 from State Bank of Hyderabad Agra.And as per the interest subsidy scheme launched by Government of India I am eligible for it.I know the eligibility criterion and I fulfill them.I have a single parent(mother- housewife) with annual income of Rs.1, 00, 000 from all possible sources.I have submitted the required documents(as suggested by my branch manager - Mr.Srivastava) to my parent branch - Sanjay place, Agra(UP).But whenever I call my branch they give me reason saying that either they dont have any update and I will receive the letter from head office or I am not eligible for this scheme.I am an educated citizen of India and I need a written document as to why I am not eligible.Government is trying to help people like me but I don't know why our banks are not transparent enough to face us and give a relevant document stating the reason as to why I am not eligible for Interest Subsidy scheme. I am writing this email with full faith that you will help me. My education loan account number is [protected](Nidhi Sharma)

Vasai-Virar, Maharashtra
                              Dear sir/madam, From my account extra money deducted. I have booked a ticket in september month. In past whenever i booked any ticket immediatly commission amount was deducted. Don't know why below specified amount deducted. Please help me for refund.
                              Deducted Extra Money

[Oct 03, 2014] State Bank of Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cumbum, Andhra Pradesh
                                Dear sir/madam,

From my account extra money deducted. I have not booked any ticket in september month.

In past whenever i booked any ticket immediatly commission amount was deducted.

Don't know why below specified amount deducted.

Please help me for refund.

26-sep[protected]sep-2014) to transfer
                                Inb commission of igy0718654- igy0718654icg9375135 transfer to [protected] irctc commission a/c 11.25
                                26-sep[protected]sep-2014) to transfer
                                Inb commission of igx9684009- igx9684009icg9360915 transfer to [protected] irctc commission a/c 11.25
                                25-sep[protected]sep-2014) to transfer
                                Inb commission of igx7495453- igx7495453icg9323348 transfer to [protected] irctc commission a/c 11.25
                                Extra Money Deducted from my Account

[Oct 02, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                                  Hi, I Am the A/c Holder of SBH (A/c# [protected], CIF# [protected], Customer NAME: BANNE NAGRAJ, BRANCH CODE: 20940, IFSC/NEFT# SBHY0020940, BANK Address: P AND SB BANJARA HILLS, HYDERABAD, MOUNT PLEASANT, 8-2-249 TO 267) In need of money I went to the nearest ATM to my house (ICICI, Prasanth Nagar ATM, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad) on September 2nd 2014, in about to draw a amount of Rs 10, 000/-. Due to some technical reasons it flashed a message on the screen as "Unable to dispute Amount" and I haven't received any slip but the amount has not been reversed yet now. I have lodged a complaint in SBH Banjara Hills Branch, in which my account is maintained. Please look into it and do the needful. Thank You, Nagaraj B [protected].
                                  Updated by Nagaraj B Sep 22, 2014 I have got a call from PH# [protected], after lodging the complaint in forum. It's totally a fake call, asking me for one time password, to refund the money.

I have lodged a complaint in regard with SBH but I am entertaining with fraud calls.

Please beware of such frauds, at least now SBH need to get into action.

M
                                    Hyderabad, Telangana
                                    Dear Sir/Me dam, We are stay holders near church compound branch, khammam. The employees of church compound sbh branch are irresposive behave when we want to take the account they are not soperating with customers and not taking the accounts from us. we are nearly 20 members are ready to take the account of "JADAN" the process started by our prime minister "NARENDRA MODI" Garu. So, Please take the care and solve those problems. Branch manager to attender every one careless anr irresponsive talk with customers.

Delhi, Delhi
                                      To The Manager State Bank of Hyderabad Narayankhed Dist-Medak State of Telangana I am Mrs.Busi Jyothirmoy working as Special Officer, K.G.B.V Regode, (Under Suspension) wish to state few lines for your kind consideration. I am having a personal Account in SBH.Sultanbazar Hyderabad with A/C No. [protected] was holded . Could you please furnish reasons for holding my Personal account. Neither you have given me a notice nor informed me . How can you with hold my account? Kindly furnish the reasons for withholding my account immediatly. Thanking you, Mrs.Busi Jyothirmoy Date : 28th June 2014