[Resolved]  State Bank Of India [SBI] — Cif is not scrutinized by lcpc ,debit facility is not activated from the date account apening I.e 23rd dec 2020

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Savings Account

The issue that I have experienced was: From the date of account opening i.e 23rd dec 2020 till today debit facility is not activated. Branch doesn't give me any positive response. I report this matter with chief manager and assistant manager of SBI Sivasagar branch . They also don't give me any positive response from the last four months.

It occurred on: 23/12/2020

employees are not active .They are irresponsible

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.

Yours faithfully,

Nozifa Begum

: A/C NO :[protected], brach code :182

Dhaiali ward no 1 Sivasagar, Assam
Sivasagar
Apr 15, 2021
My problem has not resolved yet
Apr 15, 2021

State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sir / Madam,

Dhaiali ward no 1 Sivasagar, Assam
Sivasagar

Apr 20, 2021
Updated by Nozifa Begum
what is my complaint status ? Is this mail id helpful for me?
Apr 22, 2021
Updated by Nozifa Begum
my case has not resolved yet.Bank employee don't give any attention regarding my problem.They always say that it takes time .

State Bank of India [SBI]