[Resolved] Stayclassy.in — i ordered a cover but still not deliver and i cant see any update about my order

First gate,Talcher Town, Talcher Sadar, Odisha, India
 Abhinash Behera on Mar 13, 2019
My order number - 1335293
My tracking number[protected]

I order a cover in march 10 amd still now i cant track my order with this given tracking number. I complaint two times in this but why are you not replied about my order. Your company is fake and poor service and also irresponsible after order completed. I want my money back. Rufund my money.in your company there is no cash on delivery facilities provides then why this type of poor service provides. If i know that your company is this type of irresponssible with customers then i dont order in stayclassy. This is a fake online shopping site. If you cant give me any update about my order then refund my money.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2019
My order delivered. Now i am relaxed.

[Mar 13, 2019] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019
Sir, it is 100% trustworthy website.Your order is already confirmed.You definitely going to get your order after completing the whole process of 5 to 9 days. I assure you that you will receive your order ASAP.Other than that, the process of 5 to 9 days is specifically mentioned in our website.
You can not track your order until it will be dispatch from our side.
We will notify you when your order will be dispatch from us.
Thank you.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Dear customer,
Your order is already dispatched please check this link:
Updated by Abhinash Behera, Mar 16, 2019
Thank u so much. When my order will be delivered to me then i marked my complain as resolve.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
Ok sir, Thank you for your co-operation.

Comments

My order number 1125403 is not delivered yet. The tracking number provided in the email is not valid. It says delivered through xpressbees but the tracking ID says, details not found
Product no: 1347951..I have been ordered Lenovo k3... I paid through net banking...Yet I dint get any details about delivery. I have been track ma delivery details in d courier company which u have mentioned..bt its nt showng..can u pls...let u Tel when it would deliverd...make it soon possible...

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - i ordered a cover but still not deliver and i cant see any update about my order