[Resolved] Stayclassy.in — mobile phone back covers

Bangalore, India
 Nagaprasadhc on Aug 22, 2018
Ordered 2 back covers on august 16, 2018. Order status still says as processing. Phone numbers mentioned in the website are not reachable. Also, on ordering and making the payment they don't even provide the tentative delivery date.
How do we have such fraud sites advertising about their products openly in social media and trapping innocent people?

mobile phone back covers
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2018

[Aug 22, 2018] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2018
Dear Customer
Your order was delivered please check this link

Comments

I had ordered two back covers from this website.But to my surprise even after around a week it is still showing processing as a status.It does not clearly shows weather the product has been even dispatched or not.This is really a pathetic experience.Now it looks like a fake website to me.
Either courier my covers or return my money back.

I have ordered two products 2 days ago and it is not showing the delivery date of it. It is only saying the order is processing .Can u please tell me how much time it will take to deliver at my address . Order details -
Order id -401504
Place - bilaspur chhattisgarh
I have ordered a back cover of Samsung j7 prime on 11.08.2018 & still it is showing that it is in process & i have paid rs 199, Please help me with this issue. You should either deliver my product or refund my money back. The issue with them is that the numbers are switched off & they are not replying to the mail also.

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - mobile phone back covers