[Resolved] Stayclassy.in — regarding my order

H-no 7-40 Old malkajgiri, Malkajgiri, Near shivalayam, malkajgiri, Malkajgiri, Andhra Pradesh, India
 msaigoud on Jun 12, 2019
I saw the post on Instagram about the offer of phone covers. I placed the order on June 9th for RedmiY2 cover of Rs199. Then the payment is done through bank account(GooglePay). The amount is deducted. The order Id was 1650264 which was given in GooglePay. But i didn't receive any information regarding my order from Stayclassy. By the way I have track my order but it is showing that the order is failed. So please refund the amount. The contact numbers provided by Stayclassy are always switched off.

regarding my order
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 15, 2019

[Jun 13, 2019] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2019
Your payment was shown as 'PENDING' and that's why your order was not placed.This is the main reason of delay of your order, but now your payment is capture and your order is in processing you will get it in 7-9 days and I assure you that your order will be dispatch in urgent level.Please try to co-operate with us.

Here is your order confirmation massage:
Dear, Sai Praneeth Your order has been received Successfully.Your order no. #1650264. Estimated Delivery 5-9 Days. Thank you for your purchase.

Comments

I ordered 3 cases cover oneplus 6t 2 cover and oneplus 6 i paid amount RS 497 throw PAYPAL payment app on DATE[protected]..so deliver it fast otherwise reverse amount my account ...

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - regarding my order