Sterling Holidays Resorts — receipt copy

We booked a room at sterling resorts (Yercaud) for two days. Check in: 24.05.19 and check out: 26.05.19. Room: 103a. At the time of check out we were asked to sign the receipt given by sterling reception staff saying that it's hotel copy and i was about to take a moment to read but the receptionist told me that there is a guest copy signed by sterling cashier which you can have and you can read that. With the glance i had on the receipt which they said as hotel copy. I feel there is some difference with the guest copy given by them. I called the sterling resorts later and asked whether they can send just the photo of the hotel copy and there was no proper response. I just need the hotel photo copy to be sent to my whatsapp or to my mail or even to my wife mobile. The booking done in my wife name, whose family is a sterling member.
Membership number: 147727

Pranav

Mail id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

[May 31, 2019] Sterling Holidays Resorts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sterling Holidays Resorts Phone
    Sterling Holidays Resorts Address
    Citi Tower, No.7, 3rd Cross Street, Kasturba Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600020