Street Style Store

Thu 10:00 am - 06:00 am
Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 am
Sat 10:00 am - 06:00 am
Sun 10:00 am - 06:00 am

Street Style Store related photos (1990)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Street Style Store Complaints & Reviews

del.mishra
I ordered a pair of shoes on 3rd of march 2015 with order no (HTQBCNLBJ) The Good Inside - Shoe Size : 35 & made payment online. I got the confirmation that i will get my order within 21 days but i am yet to receive any mail or call from their side. I alreday registered my complaint on their e portal website with ticket number 24335 & 29696 . Help asap.
StreetStyleStore's response Jun 12, 2015
Hey Megha, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, the goods have been delivered to you on[protected]. So, we hope that this complaint has been resolved and you are happy with the resolution. Thank You. Regards, Social Media Team. SSS.

shruti_616
    I placed an order on StreetStyleStore website on 26th February 2015. The payment was done through CCAThis store doesn't venue gateway. Firstly i got a payment error message. Tried contacting the website and CCavanue team nobody replied. This store doesn't have a helpline number and nobody properly replies on the help email id too. On searching on internet i got 2 mobile numbers for this website. I called those numbers continuosly for 3-4 days after that somebody picked up and told they will correct the payment error and send the order asap. After that status was changed on the website to "payment received" but i still haven't received my order. Now nobody is picking up those phone numbers too. I have been calling them continuously since past 2-3 days again but no reply again. The courier tracking number mentioned on the website for the order is also invalid. Kindly help in getting either my order or refund for the purchase.
    StreetStyleStore's response Jun 12, 2015
    Hey Shruti, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and request you to email us the order no. along with the concern at [protected]@streetstylestore.com so that we can assist you accordingly. Thank You. Regards, Social Media Team. SSS.

deepshikha jadaun
      I did buy many product (foot wears) from this company but i returned 1 of them due to size issue to the company return address under 7 days. It's been more then 2 weeks now i call them, mail them they don't reply. I have done several calls and mail but they are not reply.

No reply from company

Singhpri
        This is my 3rd mail for the same concern, My complaint id is 29137. This ID I got on 31st march'15 that i will get the revert or you people will going to contact me with in 24 hours but its already more than 48 hours I didn't get any call or revert from your side, I don't like the footwear which you delivered so I want to return those shoes and want my money back. Kindly go and take some inspiration from Myntra and Snap deal for immediate return or exchange, you people are very slow.
        StreetStyleStore's response Jun 12, 2015
        Hey Priyanka, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, the goods have been delivered to you on 08 Jun 2015. So, we hope that this complaint has been resolved and you are happy with the resolution. Thank You. Regards, Social Media Team. SSS.

Manisha Sabharwal
          Hi, I had ordered three pairs of footwear for Rs. 999 on 23rd March, 2015 with order #118091 on my office address. The next day I noticed that it is showing incorrect delivery address(my previous address where I had ordered last year) about which I immediately sent an email on [protected]@streetstylestore.com. I received an auto response saying they will get back to me within 24 hours. After receiving no reply i wrote to them again on 30th March only to receive the same automated reply again. Till date there is no clue about the order. The carrier is shown as FedEx but it doesn't have any tracking number. Can anyone help me? My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com
          StreetStyleStore's response Jun 12, 2015
          Hey Manisha, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, the goods have been delivered to you on[protected]. So, we hope that this complaint has been resolved and you are happy with the resolution. Thank You. Regards, Social Media Team. SSS.

Street Style Store — Product Not Delivered [Resolved]

Swara Sandesh Mhamunkar
            Hi, We had ordered three shoes from Street Style Store for 999/- on 22nd March 2015. They have not provided me any tracking...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Sreeja Mala
            I purchased a wedge of rs 899/- in Feb. I didn't receive the product. I constantly mailed them. Earlier I received the reply quoting "product is under product and yet to be received from vendor". She also mentioned that street store style does not have refund policy. The time limit she mentioned crossed again and now there is no reply also. There website has not contact detail, but just a mail id. Even they don't have any tracking id. After last mail, I haven't received any reply. Tickets are also not generated. I thought of going for filing a case in consumer court. It will be more effective if we files all the cases together. I request you all to come forward and join together to file a case. Street Style Store is continue to take money. This is clear fraud case. Please reply, so that I could take step accordingly.

StreetStyleStore's response Jun 12, 2015
            Hey Sreeja, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, the goods have been delivered to you on 03 Apr 2015 So, we hope that this complaint has been resolved and you are happy with the resolution. Thank You. Regards, Social Media Team. SSS.

apurva rawat
              Order number - 104729, I had ordered shoes from the website streetstylestore.com, the shoes were delivered late and they were in bad shape and material so I sent a mail to them as there is no phone number given in the website and the product was picked up however my monet 1199/- was no refunded I had written many email to the company however they didnot respond of a single email also i gave a call to them on the number from which I had received confirmation which is [protected] but no one picks the call on this number sometimes it comes busy and someone disconnects. Please help me, this website is fake and many customers have not even received their products after paying money. my email id - apurva.[protected]@gmail.com
              StreetStyleStore's response Jun 12, 2015
              Hey Apurva, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, the goods have been exchanged and delivered to you on 03 Apr 2015. So, we hope that this complaint has been resolved and you are happy with the resolution. Thank You. Regards, Social Media Team. SSS.

nnegi
                I ordered three pairs of shoes and was highly disappointed after receiving the order. It was not even close to what was shown in the picture while ordering. I asked for a return pick up as not only they were awfully ugly but also didn't fit me. They said they would arrange one but it never happened. It has been months now. I have sent them mails but they never replied. I have lost any hope to get my money back now but I don't want others to fall for the same and hence this complaint. Even before receiving the order, when I didn't receive my order after weeks and was trying to contact them and get update they never replied. I was a bit worried as I had already made the payment in advance. Finally when I threatened them that I would file a complaint against them in consumer court for fraud, they replied saying that they would deliver it soon. They have not mentioned any contact number on their site. All they have is an email id to which they never reply and postal address as if they expect the customer to visit them for tea or send them letter. Site: http://streetstylestore.com/ Postal address: Street Style Store, 206-Bhagwati Sadan, BH Block, Shalimar Bagh Delhi - 110088, India.

Please accept my sincere apologies!

If your issue has been resolved I request you to please mark the complaint as resolved.

If not, then kindly share your concerned order ID/registered email ID/registered phone number on my email ID i.e. sss.[protected]@gmail.com so that I can look into the matter and resolve the issue. I shall expedite the process.

ayeshaparekh
                  So i ordered 2 air of shoes in the 999rs offer. On arrival they were different looking and the size of one shoe was bigger than the other. I emailed them regarding the same since a month. they said they will get back to me in 24 hrs but its been a month now and they havent. I have suggested alot of friends this store and all are being fooled by them. kindly take an action on such websites. its hard time we fight for such fraudulent companies. I hope you revert back positively. Thank You

Maggie Perle
                    I ordered 3 pairs of shoes for 999. I have an invoice dated on the 18th of FEB and it's been over a month and i haven't received my products. I have raised tickets after tickets and i haven't gotten any reply. Is this a bogus company? I see so many similar complaints from so many customers. why is this bogus company allowed to operate with such negative experiences?

I never received my product and SSS never replied to my emails

apurva rawat
                      I had received package from Street style store after a very long time from the date of order, the material was so bad I have to return. They picked the package from my place however they did not refund or exchange I have written multiple emails to them and I have not received any reply its been a month.I have not still received my money back. Apurva.

Dixita Hazarika
                        I have ordered a pair of shoes of order no 103259 which was delivered on 3rd march, 15.As the shoes were of wrong size so I requested an exchange.But there has been no pick up since last 12 days and moreover they have not responded to any of my mails.On calling them they used to state that it would be sought out within 2 working days but all in vain. contact no of the shopping site:[protected] [protected] [protected] Email :[protected]@streetstylestore.com Postal Address: Street Style Store, 206-Bhagwati Sadan, BH Block, Shalimar Bagh Delhi - 110088, India.

Annie19
                          Hi, I ordered a set of 2 booties worth 999 from Street Style Store about 24 days back. Money was deducted same time but the product is not visible in the Order list. I have sent a mail to the helpdesk, got a mail that they will revert me with in 24hrs but i have not received any response from past 3 days on it. Along with it, i ordered a pair of shoes which are not comfortable for me so i requested them to exchange or return it, but for that also.. no response till date. This is so annoying, they do not have any customer care to contact with. What should i do.. ?? Thanks Anjali

Nishma jain
                            I purchased online for this company shoes worth rs 39995 and paid by credit card on 1 jan 2015. So far haven't recived my product. Theiy don't respond to the emils and no phone number is being given. Pls help me in getting my money back from these cheaters. Nishma jain

Not delivering the product. Fraud company
                            Not delivering the product. Fraud company

Anna_PS
                              Hi, We had ordered three shoes from Street Style Store for 999/- on 25th February 2015 with order number 101920 . They have not provided me any tracking detail even though it says that the product is being FedEx I wrote to there only contact detail which is an email address [protected]@streetstylestore.com on 10th March 2015, but no response from their side. Reading all the mails and complaints related to this website, I feel that we will not get our product.
                              Dear Anna_PS,

Please e-mail your contact details (Name, email ID and number) on [protected]@corp.ds.fedex.com, our customer care executive will revert to you.

Team FedEx India
                              I have ordered 2 shoes from them on 5th March 2015... Haven't got anything till today... Lucky that I have opted for the COD option.

Street Style Store — Product not yet delivered

I have ordered a top order number #114575 on 17th March 2015 and made the payment of Rs599/- through debit card, its already 1 month and i havnt got my product yet and they are least bothered to reply to my complaint mails.

kanshu
                                I have order my 2 pairs of shoes online from their website and i made my payment by card and on the fb offer page they advertise same day delivery but till now its about 3weeks i didn't got my order delivered and when i put a complaint on their helpdesk they never respond to the mails. And on their website they have not mentioned any contact number just they have mentioned an address of salimar bagh, new delhi.

order not delivered from last 3weeks and they assure same day delivery.

Varsha Porwal
                                  Hi, I had ordered pair of boots from StreetStyleStore on 03 - Jan -2015 but the product that got delivered was defected, now as per their RETURN instructions I had emailed them to "[protected]@streetstylestore.freshdesk.com", to which they created a Ticket id : 73268 . They had Picked up the product on 27-Jan-2015 . Still I don't get my replaced product and they are not responding to any of the mail. Also there is no HELPLINE number listed in the site. I have no clue how to deal with this. Kindly do something, I don’t want any more people falling for this Fraud site! Below are the details of my order placed. Tracking Number: SSP04128 Invoice Number : #IN071489 Order Number: #073268 Order Date:[protected] Payment Method: ccavenue Rs 999 Carrier:Bibha

Not returning the exchanged product

kuldeep srivastav
                                    I have ordered one pair shoe from street style store on 10 feb 2015 ..and paid money also...but not get my product ...even they not provide any contact no ...i send so many email ...but they never response .. when i checked their complaint forum ...there is thousands of complain regarding same issue ...which i was facing..

naphisa
                                      I had order four pairs of shoes since the 30th of November 2014 and till now I never got it.. They do not even response to the emails that I write to them... All their contact numbers are always switched off... I want my money back and i hope someone can close down this hopeless and useless company...