Sulekha.com — not refunding or not ready to give in writing about cancellation of mpc

Manda Kadam on Apr 1, 2020
Dear sir/madam,

I have registered my business on sulekha.com on 7th march, 2020. At the time of registration, they don’t tell me about monthly platform charges of rs.200/- monthly they will charge. After 2 days when they gave me welcome call in that time i came to know. After that from 9th march to 15 march, i received 13 leads out of those 10 are irrelevant means coming from far away. I stay in byculla and leads were from nalasopara, mira road, kandivali. That time i tried lots of time and told them about irrelevant leads. After lots of efforts, they refunded me that 10 leads amount as a bonus.

Now as a current situation of lock down and 30 days not completed for registration i called them on 15 th march for cancelling my subscription and refund me as per their terms and conditions. But their refund officer said me you can not get refund for your personal reason. I insisted him show me in your terms and conditions that refund is not possible and also i told him that this lock down is not my personal reason.

Now their executives trying to convince me not to cancel and they will not charge mpc (Monthly platform charges). While i am saying that give me in writing on mail that either you refund my money after deductions as per your terms or conditions or you won’t charge me mpc until and unless lock down get over.

Today one of their executive called up me again he said that leads was not irrelevant and you failed to convert it. Even we refunded it and also said that this lock down will not continue for 12 months. His tone and attitude forced me to loose my patience.

I always told them whatever you giving commitment, give me in writing on mail.

But instead of giving me in writing, they are calling me and irritating me that how i am wrong and they are right and not ready to refund my money or giving in writing on mail about exemption of mpc.

Kindly note that in their terms and conditions, after 30 days there is no refund. Means they will delay till 7th april and then they won’t give me refund. And because of this i will loose my money also i won’t get business because of lock down.

So requesting you please look into the matter and help me out.

Thanks and regards
Manda kadam
Kadam. [protected]@gmail.com
[protected]/ [protected]

Registered business name : falcon learning academy

[Apr 01, 2020] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, Apr 01, 2020
Dear Customer,
Greeting from Sulekha.com!
Based on the discussion with Mr.Mathews it will be taken care of. For future assistance write to us at [protected]@sulekha.com!
Warm regards,
Team Sulekha.

Comments

Kindly help me delete my account asap. It's causing lot of inconvenience. I'm recieving unwanted call all the time and it's nuisanc. Pls kindly help me to resolve this issue very quickly. Hope to get a reply soon

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - not refunding or not ready to give in writing about cancellation of mpc