[Resolved] Sun Direct — add on not activated and customer care not reachable in weekends

Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Matheswaran Rajagopal on Mar 4, 2019
I have made 2 recharges.

1. For basic pack - rs. 154
2. For addon - rs. 154

Issue 1:
Sundirect webpage do not allow you to recharge the exact amount for the addons. They hv preset values only. I had to pay rs. 147 but i am forced to select rs. 154 which was the nearest value.

Issue2:
Instead of activating the requested addon, they have increased the validity to 2 months. I never selected 2 months while recharging. Since the recharged amount is same, they have increased the validity on their own.

Issue 3:
Sundirect customer care was not working during weekends. Though they claim its 24x7, it didnt work during weekends.

Absolute rubbish customer care

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 14, 2019

[Mar 05, 2019] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2019

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Sun Direct Team

Comments

We recharged our sundirect num [protected] with 212rs but not yet recharged

Sun dth charge for fta channels..Rs9 for 9 channels.. Tamil channel puthiyathalaimurai is free channel.. but sun dth charge for that.. please solve problem...

I m alrdy reacharged..but till now not activated
Aneesh ubi's reply, Feb 26, 2019
5 hrs back i reacharched my card..but till now i will not get any chanels
Sir
i have already recharged sundirect cinema plus for 6 months.sports channels are free for this package.But sony sports channels are cancelled before maturity date.The company forced me to recharge 60 rupees again for one month.my smart card no is [protected]
No customer care, no phones lifting, no help .
I[censored]pdated package go back to earlier packages . Money showing higher usage.
No Login reset password for account .
Total useless and worst service by sun direct .
Sending sms for channel selection not working.
Do not recharge any amount.
I had lost my mobile phone and I too lost my sim card .so now I had got anew sim I want to update my number
Sir I Sankara rao one of the user of sun direct dish to I did a mistake while recharging at evening that is I want to recharge with telugu package but unfortunately it is recharged with Tamil package that two times I was recharged so sir I am kindly requested that convert into telugu package DPO1

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - add on not activated and customer care not reachable in weekends