[Resolved]  Sun Direct — I want refund or transfer my recharge to my new account

I have done my recharge to my old sun direct dth account (Smart card no : [protected]) which is not in use. Now i wanted to transfer that recharge to my new account (Smart card no : [protected]). I called sun direct customer care many times but they are telling it will happen in 24 hours everyday but it's not happening. It's been more than 10 days now but no solution.

Either transfer my recharge to my new account or refund immediately i will recharge to my new account. This is hectic now.

I paid 1059 recharge through sun direct website via amazon pay.

My transaction reference number: 23510029

Sun direct customer care is very bad while talking they are cut my call or sometime they are not picking my call.

I also for my complaint through mail but it's also no response.

Please rectify this issue as soon as possible.
I want refund or transfer my recharge to my new account
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 25, 2020
Amount transferred to my new Sundirect account

[Sep 25, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response Sep 27, 2020 Dear sir,

We tried to contacting you in the number mentioned in your account but we could not reach you. Please mention your alternate contact number in which we can reach you and serve you better.

Sun Direct Team.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Sun Direct
    Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028