[Resolved] Sun Direct — installed but not activated even after 36 hours

Ameerpet, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Medha TV on May 23, 2019
Iam from ameer pet hyderabad.
Yesterday sundirect hd installed in my home.
But till now not activated even after 36 hours.
It is showing hours showing error "failed to ifcp image e162-0"
Service center persons of ameerpet not receiving my calls.
Worst service and worst company
Dont go for dth service with this company
Chatting also not coming

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 1, 2019

[May 23, 2019] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response, May 31, 2019
Dear sir

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Regards Sun direct
Customer care

Comments

I've done a Payment of 230rs for the Tamil DPO Pack 2. Using Phone Pe Net Banking. The Amount was Transferred to Bharath Bill Pay and Transaction was Successful. But the Channels are still not Coming. Still The status is Inactive. It's Showing that The Account is Expired. Please Help to solve this issue.

Recharge of Rs. 728 through Google pay. is not applicable to my dish. Plz refund my amount r else activate my plan to sundirect dish
Sir
My name is ramaswamy.my sundirect card no is [protected]. I have given old mobile no [protected].please change my new mobile no is [protected]. Please update my new number in my sundirect account.
Pls sir
Sun direct connection while seeing noisy . your customer care and 24 hours complaint numbers are getting. kindly sent one technician and rectify it

V.Shanmugam

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - installed but not activated even after 36 hours