[Resolved]  Sun Direct — recharge issue. amount debited from my account but recharge failure

I have made online payment on 3rd may 2020 for my sundirect card with number [protected] and name narendra kumar and amount is rs 285.
I have recharged twice with 285 pack. One with upi through paytm and second with paytm wallet. This was done with sundirect app (I have these two recharges with my sundirect mobile app with selecting one with upi paytm as payment method and second one with paytm wallet). Amount was deducted but recharge failed. On reaching the customer care they said recharge is not reflecting in their sundirect system. Finally on web i have logged into my paytm account and recharged my sundirect then recharged was successfully on 3rd time. () web login into my paytm account - dth recharges- providing number and amount-payment-successful) hence request you to refund the amount since the pack is already activated. Please find attached screen shots for your reference.

Please do the needful at the earliest

recharge issue. amount debited from my account but recharge failure
recharge issue. amount debited from my account but recharge failure
Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2020
Issue is Resolved

[May 04, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response May 05, 2020
As per conversation, customer complaint regarding Balance not credited issue same has been clarified from our end.
Sun Direct Team.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028