[Resolved] Sundirect — service not given for particular recharge

mahiben jayan on Oct 30, 2018
Sir, Madam,
My dth smart card number is [protected]. I have recharged for hd prime Malayalam with sports pack for 1 year on 7-7-18 with 3700 rs from sun direct official site .On 29-10-18 there was interruption in signal.So I checked on sundirect site and came to know that my plan is going to expire on November of 2018 and the plan for what I made recharge was not applied and the plan running was o[censored]ltra HD pack.
I am not satisfied with this kind of service from sundirect.I talked with the customer care executive and came to know that this is not mistake of sundirect and this happened as I didn't call sundirect at the time of recharge and I simply did a recharge of 3700 .I was astonished to hear it because, I didn't simply do a recharge .I did it by making recharge for that particular plan.I can now only use the plan for near 6 months only, not 1 year.I have lost my money.
Please make a solution regarding this issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2018

[Oct 31, 2018] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response, Nov 19, 2018

As per your request on recharge issue and same has been rectified from our end

Regards sun direct
customer care

Comments

We have recharged for Sun direct with the pack of tamil economic pack at 3:00 pm, but till now we couldn’t see the channel. It is displayed as to recharge. We called to customer care they tried a lot and told us to wait for 24 hrs. This cannot be fair. So kindly ensure the problem as soon as possible.
Please make necessary action.i got a call from this number [protected] and the response was bad and he didn't have receipt after servicing..
My mobile number link card id
Sathish Sri Ram's reply, Nov 22, 2018
T.pin

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sundirect - service not given for particular recharge