Supertech — regarding possession of flat r0190b81506 in eco village 2

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Vidhan Singh Rawat on Apr 20, 2019
Kind attention : mohit arora,

Sir, i am a serving soldier of the indian air force. I (Crl number 10
39903) have booked a flat in eco-village-2 b8 tower flat no 1506 in february 2011 vide allotment letter number stc/booking/2011/3023564/n234357 dated to 22 feb 2011, under the flexi plan of payment. As per your terms and conditions, i have paid all the installment, except the last installment (5%) which is to be paid on possession. Despite paying every installment on time, i am still waiting for the possession of the flat even after 8 years.

I have taken a loan for this housing unit from hdfc for which i have already paid interest more than 6 lakh till date and paying emi of rs 14900/- per month apart from the rent of rs16000/- for the house, i am residing with my family.

Being a serving soldier, a disciplined person, serving in most critical places in j&k and leaving my family behind, changing rent rooms very frequently, now my patience has exhausted. I have no choice except sitting on a hunger strike in front of your office, if not allotted the flat at the earliest on top priority.

I again request you to provide me the possession of the flat at the earliest.

With the hope to listen from you a favorable action on your part, thus giving at least some respect to the request of a soldier who awakens on the borders to make you sleep peacefully with your family in your own house (Not on rent, like me).

I seek your prompt response.

Vidhan singh rawat
Crl number 1039903

[Apr 20, 2019] Supertech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Respected,
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about your project/property!
Send me details via WhatsApp [protected]