[Resolved]  Suzuki Access — service complaints for the suzuki access 125

I shaimol sunil, karimugal, ernakulam, ([protected]) i gave my suzuki access 125 (Kl-40-d-5308) to my nearest susuki service centre which is present at veeteejay suzuki, near hill palace station, karingachira. Itself troubling for droping oil from engine. Went to showroom met the service manager they told me to do not take ride on this situation. Will take a approval to replace the engine from the company it will take 10 to 15 day to resolved. Till now i am not get any response from dealer and the company i am very irrited to your service. Now i dont want this vehicle you are not a serious about your job.

Shaimol sunil
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 14, 2019
I Shaimol Sunil, Karimugal, Ernakulam, My Number (9961527286) I gave my suzuki access 125 ( KL-40-D-5308) to my nearest susuki service centre which is present at VEETEEJAY SUZUKI SHOWROOM, HILL PALACE ROAD, TRIPUNITHURA, KERALA, MOB: 9961604444. Mail id : [email protected] pls contact this number or mail id

[Oct 14, 2019] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir... Meri car BR09AA8237 ye 28_09_2019 ko complete kr k test drive liya gya... Us din bola gaya ki 24-48 hour me due aa Jayega delivery mil Jayega... Avi tk meri car mili nhi hai...
Please delivery my car