Swiggy — order cancelled at the time of delivery

Muzaffarpur, Muzaffarpur District, Bihar, India
 Ankush02 on Jun 16, 2019
I ordered food around 9pm and i was informed that food will be delivered within 42 minutes approx. I also got the message that 'your food is being preparing'. But when the delivery agent reached the seller then he called me and told me that your food is no longer available and the shop is getting closed. So my complain is:
1. If the food was not available then how would i got informed that my food is being prepared and also i got informed by delivery agent at the end of estimated time.
2. I paid the amount through amazon pay and i got the cashback for the same. But when i got refund from swiggy then the refund amout has been adjusted with the cashback. However i didn't cancel the order so how the amount got adjusted with the cashback.

They are making fool to customer by providing wrong information on the app. It was the mistake of swiggy then why should i suffer.

Comments

I ordered for food and put a wrong location, I told the delivery guy to bring it to my location but he refused and canceled and I was charged cancellation fee which is 198₹ please help me cancel the cancellation fee
And please next time when such things happen please tell your delivery people to deliver it to the next destination...

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - order cancelled at the time of delivery