[Resolved] Symphony Limited — Symphony Hi cool air cooler

Thane, Maharashtra, India
 Chandrashekar Iyer
I have a symphony hi cool aircooler hich i purchased from vijay sales ghodbunder road thane around a month back. It is said for better performance to drain the aircooler regularly hence i am gfolloewing it but by doing so the drain cap (Nruoo004 drain plug) is needing a change. Please tell me where can i buy it in thane ghodbunder road or will vijay sales help me in getting it or can i buy it online
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-22 11:59:13

[Apr 21, 2017] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Symphony Limited Customer Care's response Apr 21, 2017
Hello Chandrashekar Iyer,

Please leave us a Missed Call on +91-[protected] & our representative will get back to you to answer all your questions.

Assuring you our best attention, always.

Symphony Customer care

Comments

It's embarrassing to say I didn't get drain plug for hicool in entire Bangalore city after thousands of calls to customer cares and local repair shops. Very sad... A big company don't have small rubber to be sold in a big city. And it's very disappointing for customer not getting a small thing but important part of a product. Plz don't just focus on sale...

I also need drain plug. I have searched for all over chennai and could not found a shop or dealer having this drain plug. I have mailed t symphony customer support. They asked me to book a service request. Why I have to book a service request and pay 500 rupees for your visit for buying a 12 rupees worth drain plug.

Can anybody know where drain plugs for symphony air cooler is available?
Same issue here I bought cooler from Pai store indiranagar Bangalore and now they dont have accessories and he said check with other store so visited CROMA also but did not found this small water outlet cap for my symphony HI cool i cooler .
This s less than 50 rs cost but asking symphony person 500 to deliver this small item with service charge so I want to know for 50 rs item why 450 is service charge we have to pay.
Please help me here.