Syndicate Bank — refund money not credited to my account..

I am john lalmuanpuia, saving account holder of syndicate bank, branch - aizawl (Mizoram)
Account no-[protected]
I have ordered a product online from amazon on 10th april. But due to certain reason i have cancled it. Amazon returned my money on 16th april. Bt it is not cerdited to my account.
The authorization code (Refund reference number) for the transaction is 037089..
Amount of rs. 275 deducted from my account.
After 6 days, amount is not credit in my account.

[Apr 28, 2019] Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by john mamahmar Apr 28, 2019 can i have the latest news..
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Refund not credit after 22 day .
ARN:75105179088001736741035
Debet Card last digit :5330
Ac number Last digit:4940
Refund form flipkart through phone pe
Where is my money .. please help sir
I have cancelled my booking of hotel room from gobibo on 15 Apr 2019.and they have refund my amount of Rs.612 on 15th Apr 2019.when I contact gobibo they provide me ARN number[protected].but it is more than 15 days I didn't get cash in my account.my card number ends with 8800.
While sending IMPS through account [protected] of ₹6500 it got debited from my account but not reached the beneficiary. IMPS trxn with ref[protected]. Kindly resolve at the earliest...
[protected] my number is register but OTP not received the number
I have ordered a product from Amazon nd payed through syndicate debit card... For some reason I had to cancel the order... It's been 8 days I still din receive my refund amount... Please resolv the issue ASAP.

Syndicate Bank
    Syndicate Bank Phone
    +91 80 2570 5784 [Online Banking]
    +91 82 0257 3363 [Accounts]
    +91 80 2226 0281 [Office]
    Syndicate Bank Website
    Syndicate Bank Address
    Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009