Syska Gadget Secure — replacement of original part with faulty one of my syska ht800

Shop no. 19 The Mall shopping Cente 2nd floor Opp malas station, Malad West, Maharashtra, India
 Sumit403 on Jul 6, 2019
Hii i'm a syska ht800 cordless trimmer user.
My product was under warranty and unfortunately it sttoped working and it was unable to charge and it was fully dead. When i gave it to service centre they changed my trimmer's blade with a stucked and poor quality blade which was not mine. And they are asking for 200 for replacement of new blade. I want my original blade which was in working and very good condition. I have already seen this kind of problem with a mobile user in the service centre. They make fools to customers hope you will take strict action against them.

[Jul 07, 2019] Syska Gadget Secure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Syska Gadget Secure Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2019

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Request you to share the reference id or your contact number.

4th Floor, Sapphire Plaza, Plot No 80, S. No. 232, New Airport Rd, Sakore Nagar, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411001
    Syska Gadget Secure - replacement of original part with faulty one of my syska ht800