[Resolved] Syska Gadget Secure — syska led panel

Gurdaspur, Gurdaspur District, Punjab, India
 Romie Kaushal on Mar 26, 2018
I always purchase best brand bt this I've very bad experience, it's a big brand with two years guarantee bt led bulbs or panel only run for six months and get fused, please return/exchange the led panels, I'm very much dissatisfied with your service and products as I didn't expect this kind of quality of the big brand called syska.please improve your quality thats suits your image

syska led panel
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 28, 2018

[Mar 27, 2018] Syska Gadget Secure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Syska Gadget Secure Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2018
We Regret the inconvenience you have been through, request you to provide your contact details and someone from our team shall get back to you ASAP.

Comments

i have purchase hand free Bluetooth syska wireless headphone of Rs.1750.00 on 12/08/2017 from Heesha Sales Nagpur. but the headphone was not working last 1 month properly (speaker problem). Despite having a 1 year warranty card, but shopkeeper refusing to give warranty and deny for replacement.

Sir I have purchased syska power bank from Nagpur on 2/2/18 but after few days his charging pin and on off switch getting problem. I have send so many mails on [email protected] but he is not any replied yet. Now this power bank is not in used because due to charging pin that is not charge.

4th Floor, Sapphire Plaza, Plot No 80, S. No. 232, New Airport Rd, Sakore Nagar, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411001
    Syska Gadget Secure - syska led panel