[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — SIM is not activated

Address:Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, 575008

I purchased a new T24 SIM with no:[protected] 3 weeks ago at BigBazar located at Mangalore, but still it's not activated and i didn't get any call or message regarding this. I have enquired with them where i bought SIM regarding not activated. But they told the status as LR negative and from their customer support they will call again for verification after that SIM will be activated. Eventhough one month older from the date of SIM purchased still I didn't get any from their customer support. I want them to contact me and clear my issues.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 8, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

I have lost my Sim (no.- [protected]) somewhere else while trvelling by bus in Bhubaneswar. Please deactivate my sim as soon as posible & notify me by my mail adress [protected]@gmail.com
Dear Sujit,

I've have shared your SIM blocking request with the concerned team and they shall do the needful at the earliest. You can write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in for future communication.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Hi,

This is to inform services of your number has been stopped temporarily. Post barring of the out calling, please visit the Future Group store and take the new sim on the same number by telling them that you have lost your sim. You have to provide the sim issuance charge as Rs. 25/-, ID and Address proof documents again.

As soon as you get the new sim, please ask the T24 kiosk member to call the customer care and provide the new sim details for unblocking your out calling on the same number.

Regards
Priya

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information