T24 Mobile — T24 SIM not activated after 3 weeks!

Address:Mysore, Karnataka, 570004

Dear Sir/Madam, I have bought two T24 SIM cards from Big Bazar, Mysore on 17th Oct 2015. It is not activated yet. I have been following up with the customer care and the Big Bazar, Mysore for past 2 weeks and they are saying it will be activated in 24 hours every time; but it is not activated yet! I have raised the complaint via email, phone calls etc. and there is no positive response yet! I have spent my valuable time for follow-ups and spent money by making calls; almost more than dozen calls made already! Below are the details: SIM bought from: Big Bazar, Mysore, 570004 ph:[protected] SIM details : [protected](SIM1), [protected](SIM2) Follow-up made via: email : Phone1:[protected], Big Bazar Mysore Phone2: Please do the needful. I can be reached by mobile: [protected] and by email: jerin.[protected]@gmail.com Regards, Jerin Antony [protected]
+4 photos
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Nov 06, 2015
Updated by jerin36
Hi Priya,

Please let me know the status of my SIM activation. I am yet to get any further communication from your side.
Regards,

Jeirn Antony
Nov 07, 2015
Updated by jerin36
Hi,

As requested via call, I went to Bigbazar today to get the new SIM. As assured over the call, they did not give me the same number which I took earlier. So, I denied to take a different SIM. They did not pay much attention to my concern and made me wait for an hour to say that they can not give me the same mobile number. After assuring me that they will provide me the same number, they just asked me to visit there wasting my time.

I am going to take this issue seriously. Please do the needful to activate the same number ASAP. I do not want a different number.

Please note that I have already wasted lot of my time and money following up this matter. Also, lot of inconvenience has been caused by t24 team in Mysore Bigbazar making me visit there unnecessarily and requesting the provided information again and again. Also, the customer care was providing false information that my SIM will be activate in 24HRS after the verification.

I never seen such an irresponsible customer care anywhere.

I want to make one thing clear that I need the same mobile numbers which I paid for. I am not ready for any other alternative numbers!

-Jerin Antony
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr.Jerin,
Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya

At the outset, let me apologize to you for the experience you had with our service. I assure you that we'll take this up seriously and resolve the issue at the earliest. We've escalated the matter but request you to allow us some time to get things in place. Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation. Please note your reference id 1327 for further communications at [protected]@futuregroup.in.

Regards,
Priya
Team T24
Future Group
Hi,
I got call from Bigbazar, Mysore to surrender the SIM to give new SIM! Do not understand why this is required. Though I provided my alternate number, they are requesting the same details again!
Is this customer service?
-Jerin
Hi Priya,

Please let me know the status of my SIM activation. I am yet to get any further communication from your side.
Regards,

Jeirn Antony

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information