Taashtime.com Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Jul 20, 2014

File a complaint to Taashtime.com

Having problems with Taashtime.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Taashtime.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Taashtime.com

Taashtime.com Website

Taashtime.com Head Office Address

202, CIE, 2nd Floor, Block C5, Vindhya C4,IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Hyderabad
Unnao District
Uttar Pradesh

Taashtime.com reviews & complaints(4)

i have made on withdrawal request for Rs.2800/- six months back, but so far not
credited to my bank account.

Taashtime Support <[protected]@taashtime.com> 6/20/13to me hi, ur withdrawal is under process...it should be approved in 2 to 3 days time.-- With Regards,

Sachin,

TaashTime Support.

TaashTime.com

dont play in his am already depromoting this plz check these links https://www.facebook.com/sindhu.nellori https://www.facebook.com/kavya.teja.94 https://www.facebook.com/sowmya.sree.5283 https://www.facebook.com/sravyasree999 https://www.facebook.com/hasini.cool.7509 https://www.facebook.com/ramya.sree.3363334
    I am going to take action against this site my id is india100. I am one of the top cash player on this site. Even i have not received any money.. If you guys are with me please drop in ur mails at [protected]@yahoo.com.. We will fight together and will make sure we will get our money..Those who wants to join this fight please drop a mail and add me to chat with me to discuss the steps we can take to fight these cheaters.

My id on taashtime is india100. I am one of the top cash playing player on taashtime. I had withdrawn INR 8000 on 14 november 2013 but have still not received any amount in my bank account. Please do the needful as this is not the small amount involved.
      Yes. I should have reviewed the site before playing on it.. Just want to know how can i get the money bank as lodging the complain in police is not the ideal step.
      my email id [protected]@gmail.com
      send me areq we will chat on it
      they are using the name supreme court
      and by that police complaint so many people saved and maybe ur money will get
      i seen ur id in weekly top players list
      I am going to take action against this site my id is india100. I am one of the top cash player on this site. Even i have not received any money.. If you guys are with me please drop in ur mails at [protected]@gmail.com.. We will fight together and will make sure we will get our money..Those who wants to join this fight please drop a mail and add me to chat with me to discuss the steps we can take to fight these cheaters.

Taashtime.com — Taashtime.com Rummy game online CHEATING innocent public openly in the name of Supreme Court’s Verdict:

Amazing!!! In the first place it is very hard to imagine how the Supreme Court of India made Rummy game legal??? And everybody now call Rummy a game of “SKILL”….I am not a gambler but for passing time, Yes; I do play Rummy. As per my knowledge if someone knows the rules, basics and logic of Rummy they can play and...