Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] — reg: rectify to the default of my home main box (to) street light eb service number is 224008601

naiksampathkumar on Jan 3, 2018
I kind inform to your knowledge that my house main meter line is connected with our street line post that line is often disconnected such as loose connect so, many bulbs was fussed and many times power off into my home. So, i informed this issues to eb customer care centre at thennur office eb customer eb service number is :[protected] by my cell number is [protected] at morning 7.30am. But, till onwards, they were not appeared this compliant and not try to cleared that default till now. So, again i lodged a reminder complaint registered in the your eb grievance website for kind knowledge and will be cleared to the from our street light (To) home meter main box line.
My residing no.91 "a" eb colony extension, krishnamoorthy nagar, land mark (Opp) simco meter factory, behind of krishna hospital, k. K. Nagar post, trichy-620021.

[Jan 03, 2018] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by naiksampathkumar, Jan 03, 2018
I kindly inform to your knowledge that my House Main Meter line is connected with our street line post that line is often disconnected such as loose connect so, many bulbs was fussed and many times power off into my home.so, I informed this issues to EB Customer care centre at thennur office EB Customer EB Service Number is :[protected] by my Cell number is [protected] at Morning 7.30Am .But, till onwards, They were not appeared this compliant and not try to cleared that default till now. So, again I Lodged a Reminder complaint registered in the your EB Grievance website for kind knowledge and will be cleared to the from our street Light ( to ) home meter Main Box Line.
My Residing No.91 "A" EB Colony Extension, Krishnamoorthy Nagar, Land Mark (opp) Simco Meter Factory, Behind of Krishna Hospital, K.K. Nagar post, Trichy-620021.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

NPKRR Maaligai, 800 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] - reg: rectify to the default of my home main box (to) street light eb service number is 224008601